I Am Yours

Zack continued. Rolling his palms along her breasts and giving them a gentle squeeze here and there. Rachel's moans grew louder with each squeeze. Taking notice of that, she moved her hands to cover her mouth. Zack stopped her with a free hand. "Nah. I like hearing ya. Don't hide it " His words caused her to blush in embarrassment before carefully moving her hands away. He resumed. This time trying something a little different.

Zack fondled one breast as he licked around the areola of the other. She tensed up as felt him begin to suck at the nipple. Her noises only further edged him on. His suckling became rougher as she felt the lower part of her body heat up. Soon enough, Zack took notice. Discovering a wet spot on her underwear. He pressed at it, further confirming his suspicion. She squeaked.

"Damn, Ray. You're really wet, huh?"

His obvious statement caused her to grow more bashful. Though she managed to brush off her annoyance. Giving him a curt nod. He smirked at her shyness. "Let's get these off." He sat up. Pulling at the the elastic hugging her hips and down her slender legs.

"Ah! Wait, Zack! Don't!-"

She really was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. From head to toe. He couldn't help but stare. Despite her protests. " No! Don't look!" She bashfully covered her face. Moved them away yet again. "What'd I tell ya about hiding? Besides... There's nothing you need ta hide here." He looked at her with hungry eyes. A soft purr to his typically gruff voice. She felt the temperature of her face rise dramatically. Zack really was an attractive, alluring man. The burns mattered very little.

He started caressing and kissing at her inner thighs before moving towards her slippery folds. She jolted again as she felt his tounge brush at the bud of flesh. Zack sat up. Poking at it roughly with his index finger. She yelped. Bucking her hips in surprise. Another very interesting reaction. He poked at it childishly, causing Rachel to sit her head up and give him the look. The same look she'd give him whenever she had caught him doing something less than desirable.

He was still very much a kid at heart. Even as they were making love. And his lack of understanding only made it worse. Though she was no expert herself, something told her this wasn't exactly how foreplay was supposed go. Zack eventually got the idea and started to be more gentle with her. She let out a defeated sign as she leaned back again. Leaving him to do his thing.

Zack got back into a more serious mindset. She had been dripping a lot with some strange clear substance he'd never seen before. He felt himself grow curious of the taste. He stuck a single finger inside her. Swirling it around. Rachel bucked her hips, as he moved in her. She gripped at the sheets as he became more bold. Adding another finger into the erotic mix. He watched has she tossed her head back. Feeling like he may have done something wrong again.

"You okay?" Genuine concern coated his words. Rachel sat up a bit to give a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine. Keep going." He shrugged and proceeded to pump his fingers in and out swirling them occasionally. He felt as she tensed underneath him. Letting out notes of satisfaction. Bucking her hips to meet his fingers halfway. She was soaking. It became hard for him to ignore the fact and the odd feeling of wet flesh caused him to draw them back out. He studied the sticky, clear substance coating his digits.

"Gross! ...it supposed to be like this?" He questioned. Sickened at first, then curiosity slowly took it's place in his tone.
Rachel crinkled a brow at him. Not certain of the answer herself."I think so? I'm not too sure myself though..." She blushed. Pausing to examine it further he felt himself enthralled by the scent. The scent of her. He drew the fluid closers to his mouth. Giving it a sample. It was...sweet.

"So this is what she tastes like..."

Rachel took notice of his reaction. Confused as to how he could do something like that. Yet another part of herself felt happy as she noticed his look of satisfaction. She made him feel this way. It caused her heart to beat at a more rapid pace. He had tasted her and liked it. She couldn't help smiling at the fact.

Seeing her this emotive was unusual to Zack. Yet he couldn't help wanting to see more. To see her smile and moan and call out his name. He tasted her and now, he wanted more. He buried his face between her legs again. Drinking her up. Rachel sat up slightly as she took took in fists full of black shagginess. Cries of pleasure filling the cozy space underground.

They could be as loud as they wanted.

Once he was satisfied, he sat back up. Wiping the excess from the corners of his lips. He felt the tightness in his pants become less bearable as he took in her naked form and her lewd sounds and expressions. He groaned uncomfortably. Getting off the bed. She found his irritation sort of cute.

"Fuck. How'd I get so hard this quick?"

He started moving to unbutton his pants. Before Zack could free himself from the fabric prison, Rachel sat up to stop his hands. "You've done enough. I want to make you feel good too." She gave him a tender look as he felt his face heat up. It was Zack's turn to become a flushed mess. He covered his mouth slightly. Trying to hide the fact he just turned part tomato.

He was too late. She already noticed. She got off the bed to kneel in front of him. Rachel smiled as she moved to finish unbuttoning his crimson jeans. Pulling the fabric to his ankles. He took care of the rest.

She could have easily just removed the thick boxer briefs but a feeling of mischief came over the young woman. After he teased her earlier, it's what he deserved. Rachel slid her dainty fingers along the bottom before reaching in and rubbing around the already sensitive area. "F-fuck." He uttered out between his fingers. She wouldn't stop there. She moved all along his hips until she felt the fleshy hardness brush against her hand. The odd feeling caused her to freeze up. She had never felt something this strange. Not since the toy hand crowbar she
used to reach for a key. This was strange yet very alluring.

She gained her confidence back slowly. Feeling him. His hardness pulsating in her hand. He flinched as skin met his member. Exhaling harshly. She started mimicking his fondling movements from earlier. Giving him a slow, thoughtful rubdown. Unsure if how else to go about giving him pleasure.