seven minutes in heaven intro

You were a normal girl named (y/n) yes you were a creepypasta fan...were...you went into a depression when you started actually think ing about it. About how they wern't real, how if they were there would be no chance you would meet them, if you did there would be no chance you would survive, and if they did kill you they wouldnt even remember who you were. So you gave up. You were done... Well almost. As a last desperate dich effort you set up a ritual...what was the tricky part? You had to murder someone you hated with your own hands and place it on some kind of alter then cremate the rest of there body and use the ashes to make a pentagram, also you had to turn there fat into 6 small candles and make there tendons into a candle wick. But no the tricky part was was drawing the pentagram....like SERRIOSLY WHY IS IT SO HARD!?...any way you finnaly did it and before you could even start chanting the lights went out and you heard a slightly raspy but also firm voice. "Your death will have to be postponed mortal there is a party tonight and I care not to bloody my hands or the hands of my dear pastas." Next thing you knew there was something slick and long wraping around your neck cutting off your air flow. "Thank...you" you muttered as you huged the mysterious thing and blacked out.

"Is it evean alive?" You heard a male voice that had a slight tone of irritation but alto slightly wavered. "Shut up Toby shes coming to!" There was another slightly deeper voice that held a much more prominent feature of irritation. You opened your eyes and were imidatly starstruck. All of your thoughts were wrong. Your depression was wrong. Here you were alive and well infront of THE creepypastas. "So now that shes up wanna play a game sweetcheeks?" You looked to where the question came from and were met with a boy just taller than you to where you had to look up a little to meet his eyes "sure why not?" You said and you got up. "What game?" You had baerly finnished your sentence when "why im glad you asked m'lady, we will be playing the naughty, the fun, the quiet, the kinky...SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!" Said a tall guy in a polkadotted suit. "Ok sure splenderman" you said as you got a hat practically shoved at you. "Take your pick" said one of them. You reached in and pulled out...