vial of goo

I felt around in the seemingly bottomless hat, giving up on feeling for particular items and just grabbing the first thing that fit in my palm. I tugged it out and to my surprise I found a small vial filled with a black gooey sludge. "What the?" I examined the vial and jumped at the cold breath on my neck

"I didn't really have anything on me, so it was the best I could do." The deep cold voice filled with humor and ease spilled out so easily it made me freeze and melt all at the same time. "Shall we?" He walked to the side of me and bowed, mockingly sweeping a hand out gesturing me into the closet first

The closet was dark and cramped, we were so close if one of us had stuck out an arm we would have been touching, the only way we would have been able to lay down would have been corner to corner. After a few seconds of nothing but shallow breathing he spoke. "I can see perfectly well in the dark, and you? Well, you can't. so might I just say, you look delicious in both ways." I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and a hand on my hip pulling me into his chest. "What do you say we make use of this seven minutes?"

I nodded and traced my hand up his back to tangle in his fluffy hair gently tugging on the soft locks pulling a low groan from his lips that after removing his mask quickly made their way to my neck leaving a trail of hickies down to my colar bone. "Grrr, take it off, now." His hands tugged at the bottom of my shirt and before I could act or even protest he ripped the garment in half down the front, severing my bra as well. "Oops, not sorry" he trailed more bites and hickies down my chest and crouched to lead them down my stomach until he was at the Hem of my bottoms gently growling.

I let go of his hair and slid my bottoms down averting my eyes from him in the process as another heated blush rose to my cheeks. "Better?" "Much." His kisses went further and further down until he lifted one of my  legs over his shoulder and slid his long tongue down my wet folds pulling a surprised squeak out of me and a chuckle out of him.

He held my legs in place and repeated a rythm, he would lick down and up my sopping folds then around my pearl gently nipping at it before repeating, but eventually he got bored of that and dropped my leg from his shoulder before standing up. "Turn around." "Um, ok." I followed his orders and turned around suddenly feeling his hand between my shoulder blades forcing my torso down making me brace against the wall to keep from falling. I felt his bulge on my ass, stiff as a rock, and big, too big. I rubbed against his bulge  pulling a moan from his lips as he slapped one of the cheeks causing me to yip in Surprise.

"Be a good girl and let me do the work how I want to." He undid his pants followed by a muffled grind leaving me to believe he had bit his lip, he rubbed the tip against me stimulating me even more and tugging a whine from my lips. "What was that? I didn't quite hear you?" I could feel my shame flush my face as I spoke, "Please, pu-put it in alre-already." He growled and delivered another harsh slap to my behind. "I should say no and make you wait, but we're running short on time so I guess I'll oblige you this once."

He pressed it against my soaked entrance and pushed in causing a broken moan to leave my lips. "Did that hurt? My bad, it will go away soon." He pulled back and began thrusting into me wracking me with a pain I hadn't known before but secretly loved.

True to his word the pain I so desired soon turned into unspeakable pleasure and before long my legs began shaking signaling my release was approaching, and fast. Jack grabbed my hair and tugged sharply pushing me over the edge to my release, but he didn't stop there. He continued thrusting into me causing my senses into overdrive, I could feel my brain melting as my walls stretched. "Jack! It's-ah! Too much!" He growled at me and tugged harder on my hair. "You had your fun, now it's my turn. If you think this is too much you are in for one hell of a surprise as to how much I'll make you take." His thrusts got rougher tearing louder moans from both of us as his release neared.

I could feel it, I was going to cum too I was so close! He pulled out and shot his cum onto my bare back ripping my release away from me with a loud whine. He smirked down at me and replaced his mask before resituating his mask and tossing me the remainder of my shirt find a way to cover your chest without covering your back. I want the others to see the fruits of your labor." I nodded sadly and put my bottoms back on, wincing at the pressure on my lower half. "Awe, I can't wait to ruin you for real. That was just a test run darling." I bit my lip and began working out the conundrum of my shirt before deciding to just wear it backwards with the tear in the back leaving his handiwork exposed. "Ok."

He sat in the back and motioned me to sit on his lap facing him, to which I obliged. He lapped, sucked, and bit at my sensitive flesh until the door opened and a collective gasp was heard outside before the crowd erupted. "Woah Jack, good going!" "Ol Jacky boy is all grown up!" "didn't realize you were into trophies dude!"
The comments kept flooding in each one adding to the red on my face. He stood up wrapping my legs around his waist and sat back down on the couch without letting me go. Everyone could hear the smirk in his voice as he held me close. "So, who's next?"

Hey! Sorry for the delay, I meant to have this posted last night but there was a power surge and my internet went out before I could post it :(
Sorry it's late, but please enjoy!