a rock?

I was slightly confused as I pulled out a rock, especially since I had felt two of them. (hint hint) I was about to ask whos it was when I was gently shushed and led to the closet by a tall figure who wore a white mask with pich black feminin features. I being a fan instantly knew this to be masky and my inner fangirl started bugging me. Suddenly masky roughly shoved me against the wall by my shoulders licking the shell of my ear "ok (y/n) you see this is how its going to work... We're going to do some nice things in here and im going to get you all nice and wet then when times up...me you and hoodie are going to our room so the fun can really start. That sound good to you?" His voice sent shivers down my spine and I meekly nodded yes. "Good girl" he placed a gloved hand over my mouth slowly putting the other down the front of my bottoms and into my underwear softly stroking my clit. I let out soft whines of pleasure and I could feel his smirk as he stared down at me, we continued on like that for another five minutes he would stroke me untill I was close then stop and start again always being sure I wasnt satisfied. When he pulled away he licked his glove seductively and whispered to me "were going to have good fun with you (y/n), me and hoodie know a good time and were happy to share, but were only nice if your good so you can listen and love it or not listen and really fucking hate it." I nodded my head feeling my legs shake with the need to release but to scared to do it myself. When the door opened masky grabbed my arm and briskly walked us up to there room hoodie following close behind. "Hoods you'll love her shes so wet and the way I got her ready shell beg for us to please her if we tell her too." He took off his mask and licked his lips seductivly as hoodie lifted his hoodie over his head exposing me to his pale skin and perfect abbs. "Dont drool if you get it on the floor your licking it up" masky said with a smirk his deep voice sending chills down my spine and exciting me more as he aslo removed his jacket and black undershirt revealing his well built structure and toned abbs. I couldnt stop my jaw from dropping and my face from heating up as the two perfectly sculpted males approached me "tsk tsk tsk expecting us be all alone in the nude we need to teach you some manners" masky spoke grabbing my arms and holding them above my head while hoodie grabbed the hem of my shirt unearthing my skin inch by inch being sure to place a delecate kiss on my spine with each raise, next Hoodie held my arms as masky went behind me and dropped my bottoms to the floor crouching down and snapping a few photos and sticking a still gloved finger into my pussy, sliding it back out and licking my juices off "god so fucking wet, it's like warm cream cheese" I could hear the smirk in his voice as I held in my small moan. Hoodie moved to where only one hand was holding my arms above my head, using the other to fondle my breasts. "Masky come on, my pants are too fucking tight for this shit" hoodies voice on it's own almost made me moan. "Aww come on hoods, let's have some fun with her before we get to the pleasure. Believe me, I feel like my pants are going to explode" I then felt as he grabbed my hips putting his head between my legs and sliding his tongue between my soaked folds. I couldn't contain my soft and quivering moan as I leaned my head back onto hoodies chest as my knees shook. Masky pulled his head and smirked while wiping his lips "there's her voice, ok hoodie, now we can have our fun" I was turned and tossed onto the bed as hoodie spoke "thank god..." Hoodie climbed onto the bed pulling out some leather handcuffs and binding me to the bed frame as masky did the same to my legs. The last thing I saw was hoodie smirking at me with his mask partially pulled up as he pulled a black silk mask over my eyes. "Ok (Y/n) this will make it so much better for us" I let out a small wimper and tried to rub my thighs together "ah ah ah (Y/n) don't be a bad girl, bad girls get punished" I heard masky say as two pairs of pants were dropped. Before I knew it there was someone laying under me with gloved fingers moving apart my soaked folds revealing my delicate pearl. "Thanks hoodie, doesn't that look good" I heard a camera snap then there were two hard objects at my entrences and the hand was removed. "Hope your not a virgin baby girl, because we don't play nice" as if on cue both of them slammed into me viciously tearing my hymn as I cried. One of the voices spoke with a tone that I couldn't tell if it was mock pity or not "aw too bad, more fun for us" the thrusting sped up and got harder as the pain slowly subsided and the screams of pain blended into those of pleasure. It wasn't long before I heard the voice once again "Fuck, hoodie I don't know how much longer I can keep this up" there was nothing but a grunt in reply from the male below me and I felt a knot that had been slowly building up in the pit of my stomach tighten and snap as I yeled there names loudly "M-MASKY HOODIE!" The dicks inside me twitched and released into my now sore holes. They got up panting and I heard them get dressed "fuck that was good, how come you got to go in the closet with her?" A chuckle was heard "hoodie, if it had been you you would have destroyed her within the first five minutes" then the chains from my legs were removed and my arms were released from the shackles. I was then dressed and the shackles were replaced on my wrists and a collar was added with a chain the blindfold never being removed. "We're going to go down and finish the game, your coming with us" I was then picked up and carried out a door and down a flight of stairs before being put down and pulled by the collar into a room where several whistles were then heard as I was pulled onto a lap and two voices said in unison "mine"
_______________________________________
Holy farts that took forever, sorry lol plz don't hate me! Leave any reviews, criticism, and/or requests in the comments! Plz do... I suck at updating!!