Love isn't always fair

Rose pov

*time skip*

It's now been 4 weeks since I was adopted, and just under 2 weeks since I met juliet.

The girls are on their own tour bus, because we all won't fit on one, and considering I'm a girl, I went with them.

Deciding to spend some quality time getting to know them all, I've been living with the guys for a while and its too much testosterone.

So I joined up with inna, Alice, Anna and juliet, we had to go to the store to restock our cabinets because after all they don't fill themselves....I would love them too though.

The girls and I thought it would be funny to do boys vs girls. We all met up outside the store, "so let's go over it again, for anyone who wasn't paying attention" Jake says looking towards CC

"each team has a list of what they need to get, you can add more things that you want, but be quick the people who get to the cashier and pay first win..."

"what do we win again?" I ask him totally bewildered, "well each of us picked up something for ourselves already, if your team wins you get to share out everything that we got.." jinxx replies, now I really want my flying saucers.

Jinxx got some new violin strings as his were broken, Jake got a bandana, and I quote "I want to look down to earth, and hippy" but he didn't get to say anything else because I pushed him on the floor, "that's easy" I said laughing. "now you're down to earth!" He laughs and inna helps him back up.

Ash obviously got a new hello kitty plush with cat ears, Andy got a new batman onesie, CC got a set of new drum sticks as his snapped in half yesterday. Inna got some new sunglasses because Jake sat on hers a few days ago, Alice got some new pencils for her art, "I wanna paint Jeremy like those french girls" and she said it with a straight face.

We burst into a fit of laughter.

We all then entered the store and grabbed one trolley each team.

"lets go MOTHERFUCKERS!" Andy said the last word really loudly, getting many looks from on goers.

"come on, lets go and start!" Juliet says grabbing my hand and smiling at me.

"we are obviously gonna win, so yeah lets go"  I say faking a glare at Andy who laughs.

We start at different ends of the store,  the list has about 20 items on. And added with our few added items there is 27 items altogether on our list.

Oh and yeah, we got permission to do this before we started...

"3...2...1...GO!" The store clerk says. We make a rush for the shelves.

Our first item on our list: Apples.

"lets go!" We practically run to the fruit isle and grab the nicest bag of red apples we can.

We then see what's next on our list; bread, milk, coffee and tea.

We then head to the next isle, picking up the coffee we normally get and the English breakfast tea (cause obviously) but then I also add mixed berry tea and green tea to the trolley.

Inna goes and finds the milk, while Alice goes and finds the bread and batches.

Anna then goes and finds the burgers, we were thinking about having a BBQ for tonight's meal.

Even though we are on different buses, we always eat together. It gives us time to socialize with the others.

(oh yeah, Tyler and josh are with us for one more concert together, then they will go and tour on their own)

Inna comes back with the milk (chocolate and normal)

Then Alice comes back with the bread and batches.

Anna then also comes back with the burgers and more stuff for the BBQ.

"what else have we gotta get?" Anna asks.

We end up getting most of the things, and save the things we added to the list last.

And so we go towards the things we want.

And before we know it, we have finished.

We go to the cashier and pay.

We see Andy and the rest of the guys come towards the cashier, swearing.

"bloody hell" Jake says running his fingers through his hair.

"damn, I thought we nearly won!" Jinxx says going up to Alice and kissing her.

"well then, pay and lets go!" I say grabbing some of the shopping bags from the counter.

"ah, wait!" Ash says obviously in a rush.

"losers.." I mumble laughing.

I wait by the girls' bus, the girls coming over to me and opening the bus up.

And we have a nice night, spending half of it with the guys. And then watching a movie to finish it off.

**

Oh yeah and I found this: