Stuffed pt.3

Ugh I'm so hungry. I woke up from my nap and saw my stomach had deflated, I got sad.  I then made an attempt to get up, and it worked, so I started carefully going down the stairs. I saw my parents and they frowned. They said, "you're so skinny, we need to get you much fatter and jiggly! Now we are doing a very big dinner and dessert because you're not fulfilling our expectations." They then tied mr to a chair which was to small for me.

They then started bringing down food. It was ALOT of food. They first started feeding bowls and bowls of pasta in a cream sauce, which was delicious, they must of fed me at least 30 large bowls of it. They then started giving me pizza, I always love pizza but I was starting to get full already. They must of gave me 40 large pizzas, I was STUFFED but they kept going. Next they moved onto bread, garlic bread, wonder bread, bread sticks, and all kinds of fattening breads. That's when my shirt buttons popped., my mother and father smiled and said, "none of your clothes will fit by the time we are done with dinner" I got worried, I thought about how much weight my parents are going to make me gain as they stuffed bread in my mouth.

We finally finished dinner with all the rounds of pasta, pizza, soda, bread, chips, and milk. My clothes no longe were on my body, I was in fact naked because my breasts grew to much to be contained in a bra, and my panties ripped from my jelly thighs. I wanted to take another break before dessert but my parents didn't let me, they just started shoveling cake in my mouth and more sweets. I felt like I was about to pop. The dessert went on for about an hour. Then my parents said get up, it's time for a weigh in. They untied my and had me get up by myself, i couldn't, I just kept going back into the chair then my mom finally helped me and I got up and waddled to the scale. I stepped on it and my parents read out the numbers 215. Wow I was fat. They then told me, everyday this week is going to be like this. So then they told me to sleep and forced me to bring up 3 cartons of ice cream and 25 bags of chips for a snack, so I did. I couldn't get up the stairs so I just sat on the couch eating and eating until I feel asleep. I wanted to be fat for the first time in my life.