Intro

Hello wonderful children of the internet!

Before we get started with this fanfiction, I want to introduce myself to you all. Because, why not!

Hello, I am the author of this book, aka PearlTheFandomgem. I am part of a couple fandoms wich include musicals (Hamilton, Heather's, Wicked, etc.), Voltron, anime and of course Steven universe.
I originally wrote this story for my friends birthday. When you're reading this, hi MichielK hope you're happy with this story!

I am not good at writing. This is my very first (and hopefully not last) fanfiction, so please internet children, go easy on me. If you want to point out any mistakes I made, please do, but in a kind way. That would really help me out.

I also really want to get to know you guys better, so don't be scared to leave a comment and start a conversation around here. I am very curious to see  what you guys think about and wonder if you get the references (yes there will be, you have been warned).

And finally: I don't own Steven Universe or it's characters. I am a simple (not so innocent) child of the internet who wants to try out writing about this kind of stuff. So yeah, hope you enjoy the story!

Love, PearlTheFandomgem