John Murphy Imagine

There he was. The most handsome yet most confusing delinquent I've ever met. Surely he was hated by a majority of the camp, but not by you. You were pretty sure that you were the only in camp who loved the infamous John Murphy. From the way he barked back when anyone stepped up to him to way he thoughtlessly sputed sarcasm to anyone who annoyed him. You felt a pang in your chest when you realized that he doesn't reciprocate the feelings you had for him. Sighing deeply you walked over to your best friend, Clarke Griffin, who know all bout your little crush.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" She asked, looking over to you.

"I'm in love with him," she admit, "but I can't bring myself to tell him."

She sighs deeply.

"Because the thing is, I'm not sure that he feels the same way. I can't tell where I stand with him. Sometimes he acts like we're just friends, while others he seems like he wants to be more.

She bites her lip.

"So do I tell him? I'm terrified. But I think that if I don't, that what-if will stay with me forever."

"Since I met him, he carries more anger and pain than a thousand armies could ever bear. He was betrayed, decieved, hurt. Believe me when I say he has already crossed hell. And the only time I saw peace in his eyes was when he saw you. You are the only reason that he's still alive." She enlightened. You looked over to him and decided that you needed to do this once and for all.

You quickly walked over to him and pulled him away to a slightly secluded area, "Hey, Murph, I know this is probably really stupid but I felt like I needed to get this off of my chest. I'm in love with you. There I said it. I hope this doesn't ruin whatever friendship-" Your rambling was cut off by a pair of chapped lips that touched yours, which you couldn't help but kiss back.

He pulled you close wrapping his arms around your waist as your arms went around your neck. "What took you so long, Doll." He whispered in your ear making you smile as he kissed the nape of your neck. From that point on you and Murphy were a couple and everytime you looked into hs eyes, you realized the peace Clarke was talking about and saw it grow more and more evryday.