Bellamy Imagine

A/N: This takes place a bit after Octavia kills Pike

A/N: This takes place a bit  after Octavia kills Pike

Bellamy when...Kane told him to stay away from you, Pike's daughter.

"You want me to what?" Bellamy questioned furiously. "Stay away from Zara, she's trouble Bell." Kane warn giving him a distressed look. Bellamy scoffs, "Who are you to tell me who I can't talk to. Go float yourself Kane." With that Bellamy leaves and goes to find you. You were sweet until someone pushed your buttons and you were far from innocent, but that's why Bellamy liked you so much. You were nothing like your father. Bellamy found you talking and laughing to Raven, probably talking about engineering stuff. With that he smiled and went into the woods hunting.
***
When Bellamy came back it was nearly dark and everyone was getting ready for bed. He got to his tent and saw Zara sitting on the makeshift bed, her eyes puffy. He immediately went over to her ready to kick somebody's ass, "What's wrong Bambi?" "Where were you?" She questioned looking at him. The look on her face told Bellamy that he was in for it now. He looked like he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "I went out and hunted a bit. So, what's the big deal?"

"You went ALONE! What if you had been killed you stupid moron!" Her voice cracked at the last word.
Bellamy's face immediately fell. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset."

"I'm not upset," she tried to say calmly, however an involuntary hiccup gave her away.
"Sure you're not," he said, concern etched on his features. Bellamy sighed scooting closer to Zara and wraps his arms around waist and held her for hours.

*The Next Morning*

"What are you doing, Bambi?" Bellamy asked groggily, his morning voice in affect making Zara smile uncontrollably seeing how cute it was. He didn't even have to open his eyes to feel her staring at him but he didn't really seem to mind and kept his eyes shut. "I'm counting the freckles on your face, of course." Zara responded as if it were the most obvious thing in the world going back to her concentrated state. Bellamy could just imagine it now, how cute she looked with her nose sncruched up and her eyebrows furrowed. He had seen this look so many times now when she's studying for some test or watching a tv show or movie she really liked. "Having fun?" He asked smiling slightly. "Stop talking, you're making me lose focus." Zara laughed losing count all over again. With this being heard Bellamy opened his eyes and began tickling Zara. "Oh is that so, Bambi. How is this for distracting, huh?" After they both calmed down Bellamy couldn't help but stare at Zara, he thought that she was absolutely beautiful. Before Zara could catch him staring he gave her a soft kiss. "What was that for?" Zara asked looking at him curiously, "not that I didn't like it." She laughed. "No reason." He smiled. After awhile Kane saw how happy Zara made Bellamy and didn't question your relationship again, giving you a chance.