Chapter 60.

(Abigail's Perspective)

I was walking to school when I see Taylor ahead of me. "Taylor!" I yelled. Taylor turned around and saw me. I ran up to her "Hey." I said. "Hi, how did your first therapy session go?" Taylor asked.

"Surprisingly it went well. I thought my therapist did care and only does it for the money but he really cares." I said. "Thats good." Taylor said.

When walked on campus everyone was looking at me again. Did I step in something? We walked into first period and see Susan not sitting in her seat. A couple of minutes have passed and she's still not here yet.

"Please don't be here...please don't be here..please don't be here." I repeat over in my head. The teacher walks into the class and takes roll. "Susan!" the teacher yelled. "She's not here today." one of Susan's friends said.

I sigh in relief.

First period and the rest went by very quickly then it was lunch.

I was walking alone to the cafeteria when I see Susan's little gang talking to each other in a hallway.

They see me and my heart starts beating really really fast.

"Oh god please don't do anything. Please don't do anything." I taught over and over.

Lucky they didn't say anything. In fact they looked sorry for me. I found Taylor sitting at a table with Ed and sit next to them.

"Hi." I said. "Hey Abigail. How was you're first therapy session?" Ed asks.

"It went good." I said.

"That's great!" Ed said.

After lunch we went to our last two classes and went home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

What do you guys think of it? Like it? Sorry this chapter was kind of boring. I've been having writers block and I wanted to post something. Theres doing to be more drama in the next chapters. Also thank you all so much for 1K reads on here! That's insane! :)

                                               -Wunderstruck1313