¤Just a Coincidence¤

MOUNT MASSIVE ASYLUM

[9:00AM]

"Waylon Park, please report to the main desk immediately."

The intercom abruptly stopped Waylon from typing an anonymous e-mail, he stood up nervously and tried to send the e-mail, gladly it went through and sent. He shut the laptop and quickly made his way to the main desk of Murkoff. He hated this horrid place, the corporation. He wanted to burn everything in this place. Because of what these doctors or scientists do to their patients.. The many failed experiments... The mutilations.

So he sent an e-mail exposing Murkoff for what they did to a reporter named Miles Upshur.

From what he heard, Miles is supposed to be a great man, and has gained a lot of attention from his previous investigations.

Waylon stood in front of the desk, where his boss Jeremy Blaire was waiting for him.

"Mr. Park, we need you down in the lab right now."

His boss gave him a sly grin, Waylon swallowed nervously yet nodded in agreement, not wanting to fufill his bosses desires for his skills in work.

[10:00PM]

The reporter Miles Upshur, had received the e-mail sent to him anonymously. He drove his jeep far up Mount Massive to the hospital itself for investigation.

When he arrived, he grabbed his documents and placed them in the inside pocket of his jacket before making his way into the asylum. He entered through a window from the second floor, making his way down, trying to stay as quiet as possible

~ Why the fuck did I decide to take this job? this place is huge, and... covered.. in blood.. ~

His mind could hardly adjust to what he seen since entering the asylum, he had seen intestines spilled all over the hospital floors, blood dripping from the ceilings, and all the furniture thrown into the wrong places..

And so his journey began.

[12:00AM]

"I... Fucking hate that Chris Walker, and that Eddie Gluskin guy. Oh fuck... that was.."

Waylon Park whimpered to himself and had been curled up in a small ball off into a corner of an empty room, he had just needed a break from the hell he was being put through. Waylon had almost gotten his body parts cut off by his so called 'Groom', Waylon shuddered in disgust.

So many things happened to him in the thirteen hours he was trapped in the asylum.

When Waylon gained his confidence to move forward, he grabbed his camcorder and exited the room, back into the open asylum. A weird sensation of relief washed over his mind when he remembered that the Groom had been impaled through the heart. A small smile formed across his face while he thought about his darling Lisa and his two sons.. but a frown took upon him when he stumbled across a patient who was jacking off to a headless body, right next to him was another patient who was penetrating another dead mutilated body. Waylon cringed in disgust, but still not very fazed about what he was witnessing because he had seen worse in the thirteen hours than a bit of necrophilia. If you call that a bit.

Waylon turned tail and ran the other direction without thinking, he quickly glanced around to see a way out, he climbed up into a vent, panting heavily while he moved forward.

~ God.. I regret working for those guys, they fucked me over so badly.. They fucked everyone ov- ~

Waylons thoughts were interrupted by the ventilation tube breaking and falling down, he hit the floor and groaned in pain.