The realization

Deku POV

I wake up one morning as usual with my eyelids getting heavy and such. I was ready to fall back asleep when I heard All Mights strong voice on my alarm clock to motivate me to get up from my deep slumber. I slowly got up and grabbed my uniform from my closet. I was to tired to realize the fact I had a skirt on my uniform.

I walked over to my bathroom and got dressed. I chuckled at the fact that I had makeup neatly organized on my dry bathroom counter. I took a quick shower with the cold water waking me up and put on my uniform. I put on makeup to make Uraraka laugh when I got to school. When I looked in the foggy mirror I screamed. I was shocked at the fact I was a girl. My mom came rushing in. "Izuku are you okay?" She called out after barging in. "I...I'm a g...girl." I stuttered. Mom looked at me confused. "No your and alien." She stated sarcastically. I looked at her with a really fearful face. "Mom I'm not joking what's wrong I'm sopposed to be a boy...what?" I fearfully said. She chuckled and left the room "Get ready breakfast is ready, and Bokugou will be here to pick you up soon." She said cheerfully.

I finished getting ready cautiously. I went to the breakfast table and ate my rice potstickers very quickly. "Now slow down Izuku, have some manners." Mom stated with a serious tone. I nodded and went back to eating. I grabbed my book bag from my room, and rushed out the door. "Bye mom, see you later!" I shouted. Before I She could even say goodbye I had already slammed the door behind me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
This is my second story if you haven't read my first you should got check it out. It's called the "The hopefull changes." Thank you for reading my story enjoy.😄