On the way to school

Deku POV
I went outside to the sound of a car motor running. I see Bokugou in his car waiting for...ME! I was hyped up for this. I got in and right after I fastened my seatbelt, I look at Bokugou smiling ready to say thank you when all of a sudden he places a kiss on my lips. This was like a fantasy, they felt soft and so calming. It felt....nice. On the way to school I was quite but I could feel my face turning bright red. He told me good morning and I just sunk into my comfy seat. Ahhh! Why am I so embarrassing seriously! I thought to my self. I could hear him silently chuckling to himself. His voice was soothing and soft and so nice. It was so different than him normally. I loved it.

We got to school. I unbuckled my seatbelt and left the car. I could still feel myself blushing. I was kinda excited to see how this day would play out. I walked past the gates of UA and I suddenly had a sworm of guys following me, as if I was in a interview. Suddenly I hear this shouting coming from behind me. I turn around and it's Bakugou and Karishima. My face lit up when I saw Bakugou. Me, Karishima, and Bakugou walked to class 1A together. We sat down in our seats.

A little time passed by when Mr.Aizawa walked in the room. I noticed he blushed a bit when he saw me. I was a bit weirded out by that but it happened. He started his lecture when all of a sudden I feel a tap tap on my left shoulder. I turn around to see Uraraka in a cheer uniform. "Hey Uraraka." I say cheerfully "Why aren't you in your cheer uniform today's the basketball game?" She asked. "Where do I get one?" I ask worried "Umm don't you have one in your backpack?" I look in my backpack to see a orange, blue, and white cheer uniform exactly like the one the girls wore for the sports festival. I ask Mr.Aizawa if I could use the restroom. He responds with a cheerful yes, which is unusual for him to be like that. So I grab the uniform and rush to the bathroom.

On the way to the bathroom I get stopped by All Might. "Hello there young Midoria." She says in his loud proud voice. "Oh hi All Might umm I just need to use the restroom." I say politely. "Oh well then don't mind me umm bye!" He says nervously. I proceed to walk to the bathroom.

I walk in and realize something. There is no uranals! So I walk into a stall and get dressed in the uniform. I take my extra clothes with me to the classroom. I get back and sit in my seat. I tuck the uniform into my backpack. I look over to my dreamy Kacchan and see him in blue and orange tank top and shorts. I see 1 printed and sowed onto the back of the jersey. I realize he is on the basketball team.

Soon enough it was lunch time. I went to go sit with Iida and Uraraka when I hear Bakugou calling my name to sit with him. Then it hit me. I am the most popular girl in school. I sit down with Bakugou and I feel a soft kiss land on my cheek. We were sitting with all his Basketball teammates. Karishima, Kouda, and more people. Mineta was sitting with Iida and Uraraka. He was staring at the cheerleaders, but I could tell he was mainly staring at me. Bakugou was shooting mean looks at him. So mean that I was even a little scared of them.

Eventually lunch ended and we had to go back to our classrooms. I threw away my trash and was about to head to class 1A when all of a sudden the other cheerleaders and basketball players headed to the gym. I followed them. I caught up to Bakugou and he wrapped his arm around me as we walked and I asked him what this is about. "Daily practice silly." We get to the gym and I follow the other cheerleaders and we practice on our own. I am apperently the captain so I lead the group I somehow knew these cheers and practiced them perfectly.

I met up with Bakugou after practice and we walked back to class with his arm wrapped around me. It felt super comforting and I just felt safe. We walk in and go to our seats. I am working on the worksheet Mr.Aizawa gave us when we walked in when I realize someone staring at my with a smile, who doesn't ever smile. I see at corner of my eye someone with a jersey and shorts on and a number 5 printed and sowed onto it. The person is Toderoki. Bakugou notices and starts to make slight growl. Class ends and I see Toderoki walking towards me. I start to rush while putting my stuff away. My zipped gets caught on something. It's my uniform. I finally get it to close but it was to late he was already at my desk. "Hey umm can't wait to see you at the game today." He said. " Umm yeah m...me to umm excited to cheer against R...Ricole. Heh heh. Well um I gotta go umm s...see ya later b...bye." I walk off. I left him standing there in an empty classroom all alone. I walked with Bakugou to the gym. He had his arm around me as usual. I was kinda getting used to this.

We all get in the gym and stood in a single file line to get on the bus. This wasn't the home game it was at the opponents high school. Toderoki walked in later and got in line.

Kacchan POV

I was standing in line in front of Deku. She looks so cute in her cheer uniform. God dammit Deku why do you have to be so god damn adorable. I am protective of my Deku she is mine. I decided to check my grades on my phone to see what I got on the test today. Ok I'm good I got a 100%. Deku probably got the same because all the teachers love her. I mean god how can you not she's so cute and pretty and popular. So I understand it. I see it in Mr.Aizawas face that he in a way likes Deku. I mean he blushes every time he looks at her.
______________________________________________________________________________
So umm yeah the second chapter is umm just ehhhhhh this is the chapter I'm posting for today so deal with it. Oh mah gosh I am so freaking tired mmmmmmmmmmmmm good bye-I'm listening to moosic while making this so umm sorry if it's off focus a bit -_-'
Words use:1168