Chapter 8

POV: Chance Night

I feel so warm. I never want to wake up. I snuggle into the warmness wrapped around me. This reminds me of Maven and I don't know why. Whenever I think of the times me and Maven have been together I always feel warm and happy. I hear a noise. It sounded like a groan. I opened my eyes to see Maven. He had his arms wrapped around me. I was on my stomach with my head on his chest We were in my room. All of what happened yesterday flowed into me. I couldn't help but let out a tear. It fell down my face and landed on his chest. He opened his eyes and pulled me closer.

"I'm sorry Chance," he says while rubbing my back. I nod and snuggle into his chest wrapping my right leg around his. I don't know why but I was turned on so I started to rub my knee against mini Maven. "Don't tempt me Chance," he said with his eyes closed. I continued. He grabbed my leg and pulled me so that I was laying on top of him. "You know Vivian and Makayla are in the room right across the hall from us." he says while placing his hands on my hips.

"Yeah, and?" I lean in and our faces are inches apart.

"You scream and moan so loud." he said back making me blush. He leans in farther and kisses me softly. I kiss back immediately. We started to grind on each other. I was already really hard and so was Maven. I started to kiss down Mavens neck and pulled up his shirt. I started to lick the outlines of his abs and v-line. I pulled his shorts down and started to kiss and lick his boner through his boxers. After making him fully hard I pulled down his boxers. Mini Maven sprang up and I immediately started to suck. I was tracing his slit with my tongue when Maven turned my body so he could access my ass. He pulled off my pants and boxers making me shiver. I whimpered when he put a finger in my slick covered hole and stopped sucking for a second. "Chance, you've got to continue." he said with his Alpha voice. I immediately shoved his cock into my mouth. He replied by shoving another finger into me. I arched my back and moaned into his cock. "Quiet pup." He said making me shiver. He continues thrusting his fingers into me as I sucked his dick. After putting in three fingers Maven flipped us over. I was on my stomach. I had my ass lifted into the air with my chest on the bed. I grabbed a pillow to muffle my voice. He had one of his hands on my lower back. The other one was on his dick lining up to enter me. He slowly slid in and I shoved my face into the pillow muffling my loud scream. It hurt so bad. But it felt so good. After getting used to him I nodded into the pillow and he pulled out. He thrusted into me again slowly. He grunted softly while I tried to moan softly into the pillow. He got faster as he thrusted into me over and over again. I was gripping the pillow so hard like my life depended on it. I was actually succeeding in being quiet until Maven reached under me and played with my hard nipples. I arched my back and moaned really loud.

"Shit" is all I say as I cover my mouth. I didn't hear anything and neither did Maven. I turned my head and glared at him. He smirked and pulled me up, raising my chest off the bed. "What do you think you're doing maven?" he scooted us to the wall my bed was pushed up to. He placed my hands on the wall.

"I'm doing you." he said biting my ear and slowly thrusting into me again. I stop myself from moaning by biting my lip. After thrusting into me a few times with me barely able to stop my loud moans Maven covers my mouth with his hand. He thrusted into me faster and harder. I almost screamed but ended up biting the side of Mavens hand. He hit my prostate with full force. I bit his hand again as I threw my head back hitting his shoulder. I was making a full crescent shape with my back when I threw my head onto his shoulder. With one of hands still on my mouth he moved his other hand up up and down my shaft. I was a moaning mess but it was muffled by Maven. I started to move with him and we become one big moaning and groaning mess. I could feel his knot swell and felt my stomach tense up wanting release.

"Im gonna cum Maven!" I said into his hand. But he heard me and started to thrust into me at an inhuman speed. His knot fully expanded and he let it out into me as I came into his hand. We collapsed onto the bed together panting. "We better have not woken up Vivian or she's gonna kill us." he chuckles softly and traced lines on my neck with his nose.

"I think we're good." he said as I scoffed. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him again. About a week ago I would say you're crazy and delusional if you told me I would have sex twice with my mortal enemy. I shake my head and close my eyes as I lean into Maven. For some reason I felt like I could trust him. Trust him with my heart in his hands. Trust that he wouldn't break me again. I was terrified at this thought. Yeah, he might have fixed me but he also broke me in the first place. I wanted him to hold me like this for the rest of my life. But would he hold me back?

"Maven I thi-" I was cut off by the sound of my alarm. I jumped up surprised and fell off the bed with a loud thump. Maven did the same but on the opposite side of me. I scrambled up to lock my door as I heard sleepy Vivian groan. She walked out of her room and came to the door of mine.

"Chance, honey you don't have to go to school if you don't want to" she said behind my closed door.

"Ok Vivian." I answered putting my forehead against the cold wood door.

"I'm gonna go back to bed. Try not to make too much noise with Maven." she laughed as I panicked to put on some pants as did Maven. I swung open the door to find her leaning against the wall.

"What are you t-talking about Vivian? Maven is just a friend." Maven and Vivian chuckle as my voice cracks indicating my horrible lying ability.

"Uh-huh sure."she rolls her eyes as I look at her with my jaw dropped.

"Ohhh Maven and Chance sitting in a tree." Makayla screamed in Vivian's room. "K.I.S.S.I.N.G" she walks out of the room in one of Vivian's robes.

"Oh were you guys doing it too?" I asked sarcastically.

"Noooo, Vivian said it's too early for that." Makayla walked up to Vivian while rolling her eyes. She put her arm around Vivian's shoulder giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Stop sucking up. I'm not going to have sex with you the very first night we meet" she said putting her head on the crook of Makayla's neck.

"But you did that with Kylee." she whimpered which was weird cause it sounded just like a wolf whimper. Vivian blushed bright red. I knew about Vivian's past mate. After she died and Vivian didn't go crazy we kinda guessed that she had a second chance mate or that Kylee wasn't really dead.

"That's because we met each other at a bar and we both got overly drunk. So suck it." she gave Makayla a weird face.

"I'd suck you all day long baby." Makayla said while licking Vivian's face. Vivian blushed while she complained how that was gross but I knew it probably turned her on. Vivian ran down the stairs trying to get away from Makayla but was stopped by an invisible wall. Vivian turned around and gave Makayla a glare.

"Take down this damn force field Makayla!" force field? Is Makayla that powerful. I turned and she looked at me and gave me a big ol toothy grin. She waved her hand and pulled the force field dragging Vivian along with it. It came so close that Makayla and Vivian were inches apart.

"You gotta give me a kiss if you want to pass." she said playfully and puckered up her lips. Vivian sighed and gave Makayla a peck on the lips. "Okay thanks that's all I want. I should probably talk to Chance." she nodded and walked downstairs. Makayla turned to me again and guided me to Vivian's office. Maven followed. Oh shit I forgot my pill.

"Give me a sec i'll be right back." I said running to my bathroom. I grabbed a couple of my "the after pill" pills. I took them and ran back to Vivian and Maven. When I walked in Makayla's eyes were red. She had a hand on Mavens shoulder. For a second she stayed like that. She unfreezed but her eyes didn't stop glowing. She looked at Maven with anger and disgust. She started cracking her fingers.

"Ooh boy you gonna get it now."

1,584 words

Ahhhhhhhh cliffhanger. Mwahahahaha im very evil, sorry.