New school

Enjoy

Lucy P.O.V

6:30 AM

"Guess who's going to school today!" Yelled my aunt Cana bursting into my room.

"Can't you just home school." I asked groaning not wanting to get out of my comfy bed.

"Even if I was capable of doing smart stuff I still would say no." She said back to. "Also when you get home help unpack because we still have a lot to do."

"Ok auntie."

I got out of my soft and comfy bed and went into the bath. I looked in the mirror and I frowned because I didn't like what I saw. Trying to focus on something else I just took a shower and got dressed.

Lucy's outfit

I just let my long hair fall to my hips since I didn't feel like styling it

"Lucy hurry up or I'm leaving without you." I heard my aunt say

"Coming!"

school because I'm to lazy

I walk into the large school and everyone was looking at me for some reason. Some of the boys started to drool and most of the girls looked envious of me for some reason.

I went to the main office and got my school schedule.

As I walked out a girl with blue hair came up to me.

"You must be Lucy Heartfilia right?" She asked smiling

"Yup." I said

"I'm Levy and I'll be showing you around since I'm in basically all your classes."

We started talking while we walked around and she was pretty nice. As we were talking I heard a bunch of loud foot steps coming towards us. As I was turning around to see what it was Levy took my face in both hands making me look at her.

"Lucy look at me." Levy said with a serious face even though I had no choice but to look at her.

"Why?" I said looking at her.

"Because the king is looking at." She whispered.

"What? What do you mean the king is looking at me?" I whispered back.

"I'll tell you later but just don't make eye contact with him because the way he's looking at you is making me worry for you."

I heard the foot steps coming closer but before I could look to see who it was Levy took my arm and ran. We ended up in the library.

"Lucy in this school there's a boy named Natsu. He basically runs the school. Even the teachers are scared of him. He's cold hearted and fights with anyone who disrespects him. And when he wants something he gets it. He doesn't just talk to anyone and he was walking to you."

"Maybe he was walking to someone else." I denied

"Lucy he was looking right at you trust me. Just try to stay away from him okay."

"How do I even know who he is?"

"Trust me y'all know. But come on we need to go to our first class."

After school (since I'm still lazy)

"I hate this stupid locker!" I said still trying to open my locker.

"Not a expert on being nice but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't say you hate your locker if you want it to open so badly." I heard someone say

I looked to see pink haired man with onyx. He was very handsome...and tall. I could also see that he was muscular. And had a jaw that could cut cheese. But for some reason he looks so familiar.

"How much did you hear of me screaming at my locker?" I said

"All of it." He chuckled "need some help?"

"If I cant do it what makes you think you can?"

"I bet you I can." He said

"If you could I'd kiss you." I said jokingly

"Okay." He said and banged on my locker so hard it flew open.

I sat there wide mouthed as he just looked at me chuckling.

"Looks like you owe me a kiss." He said. "But Lucky for you I'll wait a little longer."

"Who are you?" I asked dumb founded.

"Natsu Dragneel. Or as you friend Levy said...The King. And looks like I found mine queen. Hope you dream of me Luce."

I sat there with wide eyes as he walked away. Not only did I just disobey a warning but he knows exactly who I am. A thought kept coming to my mind.

"Who are you?"

Hope you liked it this chapter bye😜