Lisanna

Lucy P.O.V

When I walked into school of course everyone was looking at me but at this point I'm used to it even though I haven't been here for long. As soon as I get to my locker some white haired girl came up to me.

"So you're back I see?" She snarled with a look of disgust on her face.

"Who are you?"

"Oh right! I forgot your brain dead." She laughed

"I think your the brain dead one if you think you know me. I just came to this school."

"I wish I could wipe that pretty little face off you."

"If you really wish to do that I think you might need mental help."

She looked me up and down and walked away angry like some type of crazed feminist.

"LUCE!!" Natsu said running up to me. "Lucy are you okay, why were you talking to her, what did she say, and are alright." He said putting both his hands on my cheeks and bringing me closer to him.

"Natsu I'm fine she was just saying a bunch of weird stuff to about how she wanted to wipe my face off which I'm pretty sure is physically impossible. Can you please let go of me now?"

"Lucy don't let Lisanna go anywhere near you okay?"

"Why?"

"Lucy just don't!"

"But why.."

"LUCY!!!" He yelled making me gasp and back away in fear only for my back to hit the locker. He sighed trying to calm down and looked at me with sad eyes, "Just trust me."

"Okay But, Natsu one day your going to have to tell me everything. I'm tired of the secrets." I put on my most serious face looking at him.

All he did was look at me with a look of sadness covered by a tough ego. It's like a wall of fire hiding answers to the questions that I have. I want to know those answers...No... I have to know.

What's GOODIE IN THE HOODIE MY DUDES😜😝🤪sorry that's how I talk in real life. A lot has happened since the last update.

I got a girlfriend👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩then I broke up with her 💔 because she said some things about me that I don't like🥺 (talking about you Karen☹️)but other than that life is a b**ch 😈 as always and my birthday is next week so I'm a happy Taurus ♉️.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY TAURUS BROTHERS AND SISTERS 🤪🥳🤩🥰🥳🤩😍🥰😘😛🤩🥳😚😋😍🥰😘😗😙😜😝😛😛😎😋🤩🥳😍😝🥳🤩😘🥰🤨😜🥳😍🤪🤨😜🤩🥰🤨🥰🤨😗🥳😙🤩🤨🥰🥰🤪🤪