The Fall of Beacon

(y/n) POV

The one on one fights had began and up when Yang shot Mercury in the leg I knew something was up. "D..daddy why did Auntie Yang do that?" Sky said pulling on my shirt, she had tears in her eyes, "I.. I don't know sweetie, lets go home it's almost your bed time." I said as I opened a void to my dorm room, which was right next to Blake's, "daddy wheres mama? Mama always says goodnight to me no matter what." she said, "well a lot happened tonight and mama needs to be with her team right now. Please try to get some sleep and mama will be here in the morning like always.

Time skip to the next night

Sky had a fit because Blake didn't say goodnight to her, Sky had honestly thought that Blake didn't love her anymore and cried for almost an hour. Thankfully Yang was able to calm her down and explain why Blake wasn't there to say goodnight to her. Tonight is the next one on one fight and I agreed to go with Ruby, and to make sure their wasn't a repeat of this morning I said goodnight to Sky before I left, the fight was between Pyrrha and some girl named Penny I knew something was up not only because the fights were being chosen by mom and her team, but because Ruby went off somewhere and hasn't come back yet or texted me. Then it happened Pyrrha killed Penny and I realized it was far to late to get Sky out now. I opened a Void back to my room and grabbed Sky. "D..daddy?" she said in a daze , "it's ok sweetie your going to my Uncle Tai's house for awhile." I said opening a void to Uncle Tai's house.

"(y/n) whats going on?" Uncle Tai asked, "no time to explain please watch my baby girl until I come back." I said handing Sky over to him, "ok, but you're explaining everything to me when you get back here" he said, I nodded and went through the void back to the stadium. I ran to the center of the stadium to help fight a Nevermore that had broken through the defenses. 

Sky POV  

I wanted to help daddy so I followed him, but when I saw what was happening I wished I hadn't. I saw grimm and White Fang solders attacking people. "DADDY!" I yelled, but I was alone. Then someone grabbed my arm, "SKY LETS GO!" a man yelled then I realized it was Grandpa Qrow, "Grandpa I'm scared. I want mama and daddy!" I cried as he picked me up, "I know but for now I have to get you to safety. Then I'll find your parents and bring them to you." he said as he ran killing any grimm he saw.

(y/n) POV

I had to find Blake, I had to save her. My search was cut short when I saw a dragon flying towards Beacon Tower, I resumed my search and finally I found Blake. She was on the ground and was shooting at some guy with red hair and a grimm mask. I saw Yang there too, but then the guy stabbed Blake, Yang launched herself at him and he cut her arm off. Blake ran away with Yang, I felt strange all of my rage and hate boiled in my body, I drew Negistigma from it's void I rushed at him. He blocked the attack, but at the cost of his blade, Negistigma went through it and hit him sending him flying into a wall breaking his mask and causing him to throw up some blood. "YOU BASTARD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO BLAKE AND YANG!" I shouted, but I was cut short of ending his life by the top of Beacon Tower exploding. When I turned back to hill Blake's stabber he was gone so I opened a Void to the top of the tower.

I had gotten there just in time to stop Pyrrha form being killed by mom. "PYRRHA GO I'VE GOT THIS!" I yelled, Pyrrha did as she was told and ran off. "Mom this has gone too far! Blake got stabbed by some psycho and who knows how may people are being killed by the grimm!" I shouted and as I did the dragon bit at me, I hit it away with the side of Negistigma. "I'll deal with you after I deal with this thing!" I said, I activated Negistigma's scythe mode but when the shift was complete the blade shattered and the spear tip did the same. Suddenly an enormous ax blade manifested, it's appearance was constantly shifting almost as if it's existence was a paradox. It was as if it was both physical and ethereal at the same time and it just being here was contradicting all laws of nature. I slashed at the dragon and the blade went straight through as if the blade didn't even exist. I tried again and again it did nothing. I activated my silver eyes and the silver wings wrapped themselves around the blade and this time when I attacked the dragon it turned to, but didn't disappear that was good enough for now. I turned back to confront mom, but when I did she was gone. The ax blade disappeared and the regular scythe blade reformed as well as the spear tip. I could feel that I had no energy left and I passed out.