2.

He make a serious face while he was still looking at the ground. I just realized what I said, I was really sorry.

I mean, everything will be different if he was human. I looked at Damon, he was gorgeous, his face, was just perfect. He was the definition of HOT. I breath in

"Look Damon I'm-" I was interrupted. By the sound of the music, party music.

"Hey" He said with a complete change of mood, he was fun now, "The party started lets go"

He stood out and pulled my arm toward him. Instead of catching me, or stopping me. He moved and let me fall. I softly fell to the ground. He laughed.

This wasn't funny. His laugh just made me one to kiss him. WHAT, Elena no! I stood up. he stopped laugghing,

"You have something in your hair" he told me, trying not to burst into laughs.

"Whatever"

We walked until we got there. The music was really loud, and there were tons of people dirty dancing. Music everywhere changed my mood.

And in a second Damon wasn't there anymore. Well to bad, I really wanted to danced with him. As I entered the crowd I notice me dancing, alone.

I started to feel worried but it all flew away as the music got louder.

[...]

4 Hours later.

I was the centre of a group of boys dancing, I was enjoying. I wanted to go with Bonnie and Care, but I really didn't wanted to leave this dance group, just then, A guy's watch biped.

Omg, it was already 12:00 I was supposed to leave at 10:00 I had morning plans tomorrow, or I mean, today?

"Oh. My god" I stood in the centre of that circle, and walked away. I needed to fin him, like NOW. I could go walking but, some maniac could kidnap me.

"Damon!" I shouted. I looked everywhere for him, he wasn't in the dance floor. Gosh, my head was pounding, I drank too much. That is even better! Ugh!

"PLEASE DAMON!" I shouted with anger.

I walked toward a wall, and heard a weird voice, feminine voice. Curiosity filled me, I walked to see what it was, and I knew it was something that I wanted to watch.

In my eyes, I saw, 4 women surrounding a man. Black/Brown haired, he had blood in the neck. And just then I realized who it was.

"Damon, What the hell?!" I shouted,

I tried to stand as strong as I could, bit this wrecked my heart even more, I mean he was using Women as toys and 4 attractive women.

I know I was in Love with him, but, I think he just forget me. He has the right, he has been waiting, torturing himself watching me and stefan fall in love. What can I do? Okay Elena stop crying.

"Elena this is -"

"Whatever Damon" I paused to sniff in and wipe a tear, I swallow whatever was in my throat.

"Can you please take me home? Oh god Ric and Jenna are gonna kill me! Van I stay at yours?"I tried to sound normal, but I couldn't.

Great and now I had to stayed with him.

"Okay"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Did you like it? It is short, tell me what do you think!

DELENA! FOREVER