#2:~Nassor X OcReader <Request>

A/N: Hello all! Thank you for once again tuning in to my Frankenweenie Self-insert series featuring You and Nassor! This one has been requested by @VilosaLight, featuring their OC as the reader! I hope you like it :) xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~

You looked...so sad. So heartbroken. You couldn't hide the pain any longer. The death of your father was beginning to take a major toll on your sanity and emotional stability.

You had some great friends, they being Victor and his family, who you started staying with once he passed. But even though you had all the support you needed, you couldn't seem to push the daunting image from your still grieving mind.

- - - -

You squeezed your eyes shut tight, putting your gloved hands over your face to mask the tears that you couldn't fight off any longer. Burning tears rolled down your frozen cheeks and all you could see was the darkness you created by shielding the misery.

This always happened during class, at around the same time everyday. Sitting in the back, where no one could stare or feel sorry for you. Getting sympathy was the last thing you wanted, you knew how to cope and being seen as weak was almost a tragedy in your eyes.

So many tears fell, you weren't able to catch them all and some slipped and fell onto the piece of paper you were drawing on in front of you. Making a tiny sniffle, you took your hands away to reveal your reddened cheeks and swollen, puffy eyes. The drawing in front of you was a detailed, invigorating charcoal drawing of your father with a beaming smile on his face.

The same smile he would give to you when you couldn't hide your sorrow in his presence and he would say,

"Jen, I know you're upset. You can't hide anything from me."

You began to grin, remembering his deep, raucous voice that always soothed you. His thick accent telling you that it was okay never failed to make you feel better, because you knew he was right.

He was always right, he was a brilliant, brilliant man. Your father was your creator, he built you with his own two hands and Victor was the only one who knew this secret. Which was why talking to him about it was easier, but Victor had his own worries to deal with and you didn't want him to be bothered by an issue you just couldn't overcome.

You felt the cold of the metal your fingers were made of within your gloves and you proceeded to ball your fists up to ignore it. Being in your own world in this class was starting to reflect on your grade, making this your least favorite class. You loved history, that's a fact, but it was almost impossible to pay attention when the anguish hit.

There was only one good thing about this class that made it even remotely tolerable. A boy that sat next to you had his head turned and he stared you down through shameless, heavily-lidded eyes. As emotionless as he seemed most of the time in public, you knew him well enough to know that behind his chilling, deadpan expression, those eyes were filled with concern. Concern for you.

You told him before that you didn't want him to be bothered with you or your problems, but as expected, the stubborn male never wanted to listen. He kept insisting on doing what it took to make you smile, even though he himself never smiled. He was only tolerable due to certain feelings you had for him...

His stare always dug into you like a freshly sharpened dagger, ever so slowly continuing to deepen its tip into your very core. It drove you crazy to be looked at for an extended period of time, you felt the concentrated gaze figuring you out and learning your secrets. Finally, you turned your head to face him, blinking away the scorching feeling in your eyes from the toxicity of your tears.