#3:~Nassor X SHY Reader <Request>

A/N: Greetings readers! Thank you for tuning in to another Nassor/Reader! This one has been requested by @h356457, including many details I have done my best to add to the story :) hope you like it, and I apologize for the wait! Xoxo

(H/C) = Hair color
(E/C) = Eye color

~~~~~~~~~~

'Oh God!' You thought to yourself, standing alone at the other end of the gym floor. You were trapped. Isolated. Your knees quivered below you in fear of what was to come.

Across from you stood four boys: Victor, Bob, Toshiaki, and Edgar.

They were the only ones left on their team, whereas you were the only one left on yours. You hated dodgeball, it was such a scary game and it wasn't fair you had to be left to go against four boys!

Your losing team stood off to the side, cheering you on but also threatening you to win this game. How could they think you stood a chance...?

"You better win this, (Y/N)!" One of your gym mates yelled, waving a fist in your direction.

"If you don't at least try, I'll give you the biggest toilet swirly of your LIFE!" One of the big, mean girls called out to you as well.

This made you even more nervous, your knees shaking under you as Edgar readied the big round ball in his crooked hands. He smiled wickedly toward you and narrowed his eyes.

Toshiaki mostly stayed behind Bob toward the entire game and was using him as a form of shield. He pointed out to him the targets and had the overweight boy pummel anyone he desired. Toshi looked up at Bob and jerked his head slightly toward you, telling him it was time to end this once and for all.

Bob nodded and hurriedly joined Edgar's side, squeezing the dodgeball between his pudgy little hands. His small, round eyes also narrowed at you, mentally drawing a bullseye on your forehead. The Frankenstein boy hung back and watched the other boys in distress, waving his arm to try and get their attention.

"Hey, what are you guys trying to do!? She's just a girl!" Victor exclaimed.

Toshiaki waltzed over to Victor and elbowed him discreetly, standing beside him.

"Shut it, Victor," Toshi said to him in a grungy tone, not going to let him ruin this by playing the goodie two-shoes like normal. "Do not-a meddle, we ARE going to win!"

   "You know you are way too competitive for your own good, Toshiaki," Victor told him, crossing his arms. "I thought you learned your lesson after what happened at Dutch day."

Toshiaki smiled evilly and rubbed his hands together slowly, ceasing on listening to Victor. You watched the two boys and a heavy thickness filled the air. The suspense was maddening and you felt like you were going to upchuck your guts any moment now.

   'This is it,'  you thought. 'I'm going to die.'

   "You're gonna die!" Edgar laughed, throwing his hand back that contained the game ball, his menacing laughter echoing throughout the gym. Voices filled the air as the other kids spoke amongst themselves, everyone bracing for Edgar's ball to strike you down.

You squeezed your eyes shut tight and waited with tensed muscles for it to hit you. For the stupid game to finally come to an end. Although you'll get swirlies and Indian burns for losing, you couldn't take this anymore.

A few moments had passed and nothing happened. You slowly opened your eyes to see all of your classmates eyeing Edgar, who's underwear had been hung over a basketball hoop. They looked shocked and you followed their eyes to meet the gaze of a very tall male clutching the same dodgeball Edgar was about to bash you with.