Look at Me, and Only Me: Pt. II

Word Count: 2117

---

Jin smirked, "Play seven minutes in heaven with Yoongi."

Jungkook blushed beet red, but shook his head in agreement anyways. He suddenly couldn't look at Yoongi, feeling him smirking.

The two got up and walked to Yoongi's room, the five other boys getting up and scrambling after them.

Jungkook walked into Yoongi's master bathroom and Yoongi followed.

"I'll set the timer!" Jin called out as Yoongi closed the door and turned off the light. They could hear the door of the bedroom outside being closed as the five left, and then silence. Yoongi could barely make out where Jungkook was because of the light seeping through underneath the bathroom door.

Surprisingly, Jungkook made the first move. He stepped forward and cupped Yoongi's cheeks, but then stopped, hesitating. Yoongi smirked again, taking Jungkook's hand off his cheeks and flipping them, so the younger's back was pressed against the white, wooden door.

Without any hesitation at all, Yoongi pinned Jungkook to the wall by his wrists and smashed their lips together, moaning lightly at the feeling of Jungkook's soft lips against his. Jungkook was a little confused, not used to this sort of thing, but moved his lips against Yoongi's anyways, trying to mimic what the older was doing.

Yoongi let go of one of Jungkook's wrists and used that free hand to run down Jungkook's clothed chest, then coming to rest on his waist.

Yoongi ran his tongue over Jungkook's bottom lip, asking for permission, but Jungkook was confused enough as it was and just froze when Yoongi did so, unsure of what to do next.

Using the hand that Yoongi had released earlier, he lightly pushed against Yoongi's chest, signalling him to stop.

Yoongi pulled away, a little confused as well, "You okay, baby?"

Jungkook shivered at Yoongi's husky voice and the small pet name. "Y-yeah, just... Slow down. Please."

Yoongi nodded. He moved away from the younger boy and jumped on the high bathroom counter.

"Come here," Yoongi waved Jungkook over. Having adjusted to the darkness, Jungkook could just barely make out the gesture.

He walked over and placed himself in between Yoongi's opened legs. Yoongi wrapped one hand around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer, while the other hand caressed Jungkook's cheek. With Yoongi sitting on the counter, they were just at the right height, Yoongi a centimeter shorter than Jungkook.

Yoongi gently moved his hand from Jungkook's cheek to the back of his neck, pulling him slowly down to meet his lips. They stayed like that for a little, not moving, just lips against lips. Jungkook sighed, loving the tingles that ran up his spine.

Then, Yoongi slowly started to move his lips against the other boy's. Jungkook let out an almost inaudible moan, his hands finding their way to around Yoongi's neck, their bodies fully against each other, as their lips slowly moved in sync.

Every few kisses, Yoongi would momentarily deepen the kiss, making the younger shudder, before going back to the soft kisses. Jungkook decided to tease the older boy, curious as to what would happen when he did. He took Yoongi's bottom lip between his lips and sucked harshly, before biting it gently. This earned him a long, drawn out moan.

Yoongi got impatient and licked Jungkook's lip again. Jungkook, once again, didn't get the message. Yoongi pulled away and looked into the younger's eyes lustfully.