Chapter 2

Rumples POV

"Nervous?" Belle said squeezing my hand.

I nodded. Of course I am. Sitting down surrounded by my 'family', Regina, Hook.

Just be calm. Don't let anything get to you Rumplestiltskin, don't do anything stupid.

She kissed my arm that was around her shoulders as we walked along the docks towards the Charmings loft.

"Me too," she smiled, laughing a little.

"Hey, What have you got to be nervous about? You're beautiful, funny, caring-" I tried to comfort her.

"I think you've forgotten the fact that one of them put me in a asylum for most of my life and the other tried to kill me, twice!" Belle chuckled stopping to face me.

"Oh no I haven't...but they wouldn't dare hurt you know, because they'll have me to deal with!" I smiled, leaning forward and kissing her forehead.

"I know...the evil dark one, who's scared to go and eat lasagna with his family," she burst out laughing, not being able to hold it in any longer.

That's very true...

"Well..."

"Uh-huh?" Belle said looking up, pretending to expect an answer.

"Shhhh..." I say leaning in for a kiss.

Our lips touched and she ran her small fingers through my hair.

I don't deserve her.

"Mhh...good answer," she giggled, taking my hand and leading me onwards.

*knock knock*

"Hey you two!" Snows constantly happy face appeared when she opened the door.

"Come in come in! Dinners almost ready," she gestured us inside.

"Hey," I say wandering in, Belle by my side.

Charming was crouching down by the oven, he turned around and raised his hand to us.

Henry crashed on the sofa, was watching something on the small television.

Regina and Hook were stood talking awkwardly by the fireplace, holding glasses of red wine.

"You want some?" Emma asked. We turned around and she was stood by the table, already pouring herself a glass.

"Please," I said nodding. She finished pouring and gave that glass to me.

"Belle?"

"Oh no! Not for me...um...I don't drink..." Belle rejected politely.

"More for us!" Emma said, raising her glass as if to say 'cheers'.

Belles cheeks flushed and she looked down, she felt like she was being awkward, an inconvenience.

I squeezed her hand like she does to me and she looked up gratefully.

"Do you want a coke Belle?" Charming asked, appearing from the counter.

"Yes please," Belle replied.

"Okay I just need to go down to the garage and grab you one - anyone else want anything whilst I'm down there?" Charming said, slipping on his jacket.

Everyone shook their heads and carried on what they were doing.

"Oh then don't worry about it! Going all the way down there just for me...." Belle went red again, she was feeling bad.

"No, no problem!" He smiled.

"It's fine, I'll have water..." She said politely.

"Belle, don't worry, I'll bring a few up," he said disappearing for a few minutes.