Chapter 42 Back

Rumples POV

"She was framed!" I scream at Emma.

"I know! I know, and I'm doing the best I can to find out who!" Emma defended herself.

I sighed, frustratedly.

"You know what goes on there..." I seeth.

"I know, I know..." She gulped.

"Why don't you do something!" I shout, running a stressed hand through my hair.

"It's not in my power Gold," she replied.

"You're the sheriff! What can you do?!"

It seems as if she can't do anything!

"I can catch the person who framed Belle, and put them away," she said seriously.

"Oh you'd better...." I say, walking over to the door, before I do something I'll regret. Livid with anger.

Who? Who could possibly do something like that!

"Mr Gold?"

"WHAT?!" I span around.

Henry's startled face appeared.

"Henry- I'm sorry I- yes?" Dammit Rumple!

"Um..I wondered if I could see Belle?" He gulped.

I gave him a sad smile.

"There's no point going to the station, she's not there," I sighed.

"Oh? Well where is she?" He asked.

"The asylum..."

"They proved she did it?!" Henry gasped.

"Yes...but we all know she was framed," I say, protecting her even to someone who will know she's innocent.

"Of course she was, I've gotta go, I'll just see my mum then I'll see ya later," Henry, said, heading toward the station.

"Yeh, see you later Henry..." I whisper, turning away.

"Oh and Grandpa?"

I span around.

Did he just? Grandpa?

"Yes?" My spirits had been lifted a little.

"Belle will be okay, she's strong," he smiled, before turning around again.

I know. I know she is. But Henry doesn't know just how bad it is in there.

But yes, she is strong. The strongest person I've ever met.

Friday will break my heart, but I have to see her. As she said, she needs me.

I take a deep breath and straighten out my suit.

Friday can't come quick enough...

But in the meantime, I need to find the culprit....

Belles POV

It broke my heart saying goodbye to Rumple. But I know he'll wait for me. I know he will...

"Put these on, you have 5 minutes," Dr. J. Far handed me the too familiar scratchy hospital gown.

Emma's gone and I'm all by myself. In this horrible place, with these horrible people.

"Ahh beauty's back!" He'd said as soon as I walked in.

The man that had shadowed my nightmares ever since I left this place.

I don't know his name. He's never told me. But I could never forget his face.

I didn't say anything to him and was shuffled away by some cold faced nurses.

The door slammed behind me and Dr. Far's voice reminded me again I only had 5 minutes.

I looked around the grimy bathroom. The peeling wallpaper, the cracked, splattered mirror. It feels like I've never left. I changed in a hurry knowing how much he'd like it if I wasn't dressed by the time he opened the door...

The gown felt wrong against my skin. To hard. To scratchy.

"Times up!" Dr Far jumped in.

It had only been 2 minutes, he'd just wanted to see...to see me...

But I was ready. I know his tricks. I won't fall for them, I won't. Nobody will make me do anything I don't want to.

The look of disappointment on his face almost brought a smile to my face. But then his face turned angry. He pulled me out and pushed me roughly down a poorly lit hallway. I recognise this hallway. Yes.

Dr. Far had led me to the room I'd stayed in before... The room that made me go mad... No I can't go in there. To many memories! To many....

Room 39.

He unbolted the door and threw me in.

"Lucky for you," he spat,

"You only have to live without your 'precious' Mr Gold for a few days, fortunately, Friday of this week is our monthly 'visitors' day, well - that's if he comes!" He cackled, before slamming the door in my face.

He will come, he will.

I look around me.

Nothing's changed. The limp pillow lay on the stone 'bed' underneath a sheet I was supposed to use as a duvet. I'd forgotten how cold it was in here.

What's that? There's something poking out from under the pillow.

I slowly walk over and pull it out.

My cardigan. My long dark blue cardigan, my only supply of warmth. I used to wear it all the time. I never took it off - well...apart from when I was made too...

In a fit of rage, I threw it to the otherside of the room.

Tears started to stream down my face. I could hear my fast breaths bouncing off the walls. I fall to my knees and put my hands over my ears.

Breathe Belle. Breathe. Don't let the madness take over. I'm not letting it.

The screeching of the bolts of my door made my head snap up.

The door opened and a head popped through.

"Hello, poppet - I've missed you..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated again today! Go me! You might get another update later as well!

I've just made a twitter page called @yupwritersblock so please go follow and leave comments and questions there and in the comments! So tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading - Amy:-)