°114°

(This is a regular POV chapter)
Just to change it up a little bit :) 

Y/n Pov
"Y/n talk to us..." Yoongi oppa called out to me, Instead of replying to him I slowly got up and walked away ignoring the blood that was dripping onto the ground. I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door dragging my feet. "Y/n where are you going?!" Namjoon yelled from behind me. I continued to ignore him and exit the apartment building heading towards BigHit. After a few hours of walking I made it to BigHit and was greeted by one of the security guards "Good evening Y/n!" I forced a smile and bowed before rushing towards the elevator heading towards the 2nd floor to the studio. 

Upon entering the recording studio I closed the door behind me locking it so that no one would come and bother me. I just wanted to be alone.... I needed to get away from everyone. I glanced down at my jacket sleeve and saw it soaked in my own blood. I sighed while taking off my jacket throwing it to the ground. 

I walked over to the recording table and pressed the record button and one of my instrumental playlists of some songs before walking into the recording booth. I put my headphones on and slowly heard the instrumental version of 'Breathe-Lee Hi' and began to slowly sing. 

 "sumeul keuge swieobwayo
dangsinui gaseum yangjjogi jeorige
jogeumeun apaol ttaekkaji
sumeul deo baeteobwayo
dangsinui ane nameun ge eopsdago
neukkyeojil ttaekkaji
sumi beokchaollado gwaenchanhayo
amudo geudael tashajin anha" 

As soon as I started to sing the chorus I knew I was going to break down crying while singing. I let all my emotions pour out into this song and I couldnt stop I just had too keep singing. I needed to get all of these emotions that im feeling out of me. I needed to get rid of it! 

Once the song ended I fell onto my knees and hugged my knees crying. (Why does this have to happen to me.... What did I to deserve this?) I continued to think about how all of this happened. I couldnt take it anymore.... I didnt know how to properly face this obstacle in my life. How do I confidently keep my chin up and ignore everything that was being said about me?

While deep in my thoughts I didnt realize someone was banging on the door of the studio... I cancelled out all the noise and closed my eyes... falling asleep.

Jungkook Pov
While I was on my way to BigHit to practice the new choreography Hoseok hyung came up with I saw Chaerin talking to one of the receptionists at the front desk giggling. I was about to walk past them until I heard her mention y/n name.. So i stopped in my tracks and listened to their conversation. 

"Did you see her when she came in? She looked like a total mess!!" Chaerin commented while snorting. The receptionist nodded "I do admit... Y/n did look like a mess, I wonder what happened" "Maybe her and Tae oppa broke up and shes not handling it well... haha  serves her right. Tae is way to good for her anyways.. he deserves someone who understands him.. like me!" Chaerin added while flipping her hair and laughing. "Well she has been in the recording studio for nearly 4 hours now..." the receptionist spoke up while chuckling a little bit. 

I continued walking and took the elevator to the recording studio which was on the 2nd floor or the building. While getting out of the elevator I walked down checking all the recording studios to see if y/n was there. I then grabbed the handle of the 7th recording studio room and twisted the door knob but it was locked. (Maybe shes in here??) I thought to myself as I called her name but there was no answer. I then began to knock on the door but again there was no answer. "Y/n are you in there???" I yelled out while banging on the door to get her to open up. 

I ran towards the end of the hallway where Sejin hyungs office was and opened it. "Hyung do you have the key for the recording studios?!" he looked at me and nodded "Can I use it... Room #7 is locked" he nodded tossing me his keys "Make sure to give it back kook" I nodded and sprinted back down the hallway where I then saw Namjoon and Yoongi hyung banging on the door of the studio.

"Hyung??" I called out to them, they both turned to me with wide eyes. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked while jogging up to them, "Kook were looking for Y/n we cant find her anywhere!" Namjoon hyung exclaimed worried. "I was just looking for her too! I overheard Chaerin talking to someone and said something about y/n coming in looking like a mess.!" 

Yoongi and Namjoon hyung looked at each other before looking at me "Kook do you have the key? I feel like y.n might be in here" I nodded tossing Namjoon hyung the key. He hurriedly put the key in the lock unlocking the door, we ran into the studio and didnt see her anywhere besides a jacket that was stained red. "Shes here!" Yoongi hyung yelled form inside the recording booth where we walked into. Y/n was laying on the floor unconscious.. "hyung her wrists..." I pointed out.