The Birthday Match

War Thunder meets Girls und Panzer

Chapter 1 – The Birthday Match

By Battlefield101

----

Normally on the map "Fields of Normandy" Tanks blow each other up, planes falling out of the sky, ships slipping into the depths of the seas. But not on June 6, nope, if they did that, they would miss the party. Yes, because on June 6, AKA D-Day two tankers were born a year apart. Otto "Old Man" Hax and his good friend Matthew Barlow where getting ready for the Birthday match

Matthew: "Bast of luck Otto." holding out a hand

Otto: Shaking Matt's hand "Vielen Dank, you too."

Otto and Matthew gave a firm handshake and they whet to there respected tanks. As with tradition, the birthday boy commanded the tank listed of the commander for the match. The two tanks teleport to the spawn and started the match.

Otto: Sitting in the commander's copula of the Panther II "Ausziehen! (Move out!)" The tank lurched forward into the town

Matthew: Also sitting in the commander's copula but on the M4A3E8 Sherman "Movie it Jackass."

Jackass grumbled something and moved the tank forward and moved into the town of...whatever, France and stopped when they reached the town square. Across the churchyard, they saw the Panther II.

Matthew: "FIRE AT WILL!"

Irish fired an AP shell at the front of Mike Graff's tank (for the time being Otto's tank). It missed, hitting the house behind them. The Panther responded and fired at the Sherman, hitting one of its tracks.

Steven: "We lost one of our tracks!"

Matthew: "Fix it!"

Steven: "On it!"

Then a boom stopped everyone in their tracks.

Irish: "What was that?"

James: "Hey, where is the Panther?" asked the real commander of "Bigshot"

Matthew looked out of the viewport only to see white.

Matthew: "I can't see-" before he can finish his sentience the crew passed out and the Sherman dispersed.

The spectaculars were shocked to see the two tanks dispersed into nothing. Three Gaijin Entertainment employee's as well the company CEO (Anton Yudintsev) tried to find the 10 lost tankers but find nothing. Yudintsev asked every War Thunder player to help find the lost men. But what he didn't know was the fact that the Sherman and Panther were not in the game world anymore, but on a new world altogether.

----

James woke up in the commanders' copula. Pinking up the radio he tried to find a channel that wasn't static. No one else was awake. James opened the hatch and looked at his surroundings. To his left was a thick forest, to his 6'o clock was the Panther II

James: "Oh, there you are." said James to himself.

That the sound of engages made him look to his right. There a T26E4 Super Pershing was looking right back at him.

James: "The Fuck?" muttered James as he looked at the heavy tank.

Irish: "What are ye cursin' at lad?" asked Irish.

James: "The T26E4 Super Pershing is a premium tank right?"

Steven: "I think so," replied the co-driver ", For what game, War Thunder or World of Tanks?"

Steven was that type of guy who played both War Thunder and World of Tanks. like the friend who plays Call of Duty and Battlefield.

Jackass: "War Thunder." Replayed the New York-born driver.

Matthew: "Sir?" inquired Matthew with a shit-eating grin ", who won the match?"

Before anyone could reply to Matthew's question, the radio crackled to life.

Mike: "This is Mike Graff to James Klein, do you copy?"

James: Picking up the radio and putting it to his mouth. "Copy, what do you need Mike?"

Before Mike could answer the T26E4 fired on the Sherman, it missed-thank god-and reversed onto the road that was behind it

Mike: still on his radio "SCHEISSE! OFFENSE FEUER! (SHIT! OPEN FIRE!) James! Engage that tank! we are right behind you!"

James: "Wilco, Driver! fallow that tank!"

Jackass: "Sir, yes sir!" he yelled as he started the tank. Nonce the engine was on the tank sped forward (If you call 30 mph fast)

The Panther II followed the Sherman closely

James: "Irish, fire at will."

Irish fired an AP round into the back of the T26E4, it missed and hit a tree some. The sound of a.30 Cal MG spitting bullets at the treads of the Pershing. The left track bowled out and the tank stopped. The crew of the Pershing got out of the tank and ran to a little shack. James and co. got their guns (For James an M1928A1 Thompson. For Jackass, Matthew, and Steven an M1 Carbine, and for Irish a Sten.) and hoped out of the tank.

James: Running to the door "GET OUT! OR WE'LL MAKE YOU!" he yelled. 

Seconds later the door opened reviling a girl, no older than 16, She has orchid brown hair that reaches her shoulder, had deep blue eyes, fair skin. She was wearing a black tank top, a pair of green camo leggings with a green camo jacket tied around her waist, she wore a tanker's cap and a pair of blue and black running shoes. Her hands were on her hand. Next to come out of the shack was a girl with a mixture of teal blue and black hair, while the black is the base color with teal blue overlaying the black hair on her bangs. She had a pair of purple eyes, fair skin. Her BWH size is 35 29 36, she had a height of 178cm. Mike grabbed her by the caller and dragged her to the tanks. 

Mako: "I'm so sorry, don't kill me!" her hands were on her hand.

Mike: "If you don't make a funny movie, we won't." Mike replied.

Next was the tallest girl of the bunch, she had long brown hair, fair skin, brown eyes and a height of 189cm, she wears a complete American Tanker uniform with a red beret for some reason. She has a BWH measurement of 41 29 39.

Matthew: "Is that it? The Pershing needs a crew of 4 to 5?"

Finally, the last girl came out of the tank. She had red eyes, the girl has long black hair that reaches her waist, she wears a brown leather jacket, a pair of black leggings and black boots. She wore a visor cap with a golden eagle emblem.

James: "Is that all?" he asked looking at the crew of 4.

Steven: "yep, that's all of them." answered Steven, looking in the shack.

They walked their POWs to the tanks. Then the 10 X-War Thunder tankers and there POW's heard something that was all-too-familiar to them.

Jackass: "PANZER! Find some fucking cover!" cried the horrified Jackass.

As the Panzer IV roiled up to the 14 tankers, they prayed that their deaths were quick and painless.

====

Battlefield101 here, I would like to thank God90zilla for his Girls und Panzer OC's. Now I'm allowing WT OC's as well GuP OC's. See you later.