Death from the Sky's

War Thunder meets Girls und Panzer

Chapter 2 - Death from the Sky's 

By Battlefield101

----

"SCRAMBLE! SCRAMBLE! SCRAMBLE!" The intercom cried as pilots and bomber crews ran to there aircraft, Ravid Rose and his B-17 crew got in there plane (Nicknamed "Lucky IV") 

Ravid: "Sound off."  

Odolf: "Capt. Odolf Schnee here." replied his co-pilot 

Cieles: "Navigator, Lt. Cieles De Luna, Reedy for hell."

Sijur: "Bomb's away."

Amun: "flight engineer, Let's go!"

Song: "Time for Victory."

Ebisu: "Right behind you."

Shura: "Да, я здесь. (Yeah, I'm here)"

Victor: "vie à la France!"

Ceylon: "Ceylon Davidson, let's go"

The plane rattled to life and rolled down the runway. Behind them was Ian Hartmann in his Me. 262 fighter jet who would be escorting Lucky IV and her crew as well as his friend Ryan Peterson in his P-51 MK. II Named "Marry Sue" with 4 Hispano Mk. II cannons. 

Ryan: "Ok, you know the drill, keep the bomber safe until it drops the load."

Ian: "Ja, we know how to escort a bomber, We have done this a thousand times."

Ryan: "Fine way don't YOU become a Squad Leader, oh what, YOU CAN'T!"

Ian: "I don't need to be Squad Leader to be special! My grandfather is Erich Hartmann!"

Ravid: "What, you're telling me that..."

Ian: "Yes, My grandfather is the one, the only, Erich Hartmann."

Everyone was in shock, so they didn't see the white light surround them and take them elsewhere.

----

The guys prayed that their deaths were quick and painless as the Panzer IV Ausf. D, StuG III, Tiger(P), Hetzer, and an M3 Lee stop in front of them.

Mike: "So, what are options?"

James: "Well, we can fight and get blown to bits, or we can surrender and spend the next five minutes in the brig."

Jackass: "let's go with were locked up."

The crew dropped there guns and put there hand on their heads. The T26 crew quickly gaped the guy's guns and ran to there tank. A girl with short brown hair and brown eyes walked up to the guy's who looked at her with confused expressions. She wore a school girl uniform.

Miho: Holding out a hand "Hello, my name is Miho Nishizumi. What's yours?" she asked James.

James: Shaking Miho's hand "James Klein, I'm the commander of that M4A3E8 Sherman, next to me is Ryan O'Connor, the best gunner in the hole army." he said nodding to Irish.

Irish: "Please, call me Irish," he said.

Miho was introduced to the rest of the team. By the time they were done, it was dusk.

James: "Hey, hate to ask, but where are our tanks going to stay?"

Miho thought for a minute. Then she snapped her fingers.

Miho: "I got it, you can stay with us at Oorai, it's quite close and we have some room for your tanks."

Steven: "That's very nice of you, but we still have one big problem, where do we sleep?" he asked.

Miho: "I know of a nice hotel right across the street from Oorai."

Kris: "Danke, Frau Miho. (Thank's Ms. Miho)" remarked Kris.

Miho: Lends over to Mike. "Why does Kris only speak in German?"

Mike: Shrugs. "Karl and Eric also only speak German. Don't know why."

James: "Hay Asuka, I'm sorry about what happened, we overreacted."

Asuka: "It's fine James"

Mike: "Yeah, We thought you were an enemy tank."

Miho: "We should be going if you what some sleep.," she said as she got on her tank, The Panzer IV Ausf. D.

James: "Right, let's go."

The boys got in there respected tanks and dove off with Miho and her rag-tag group of tankers. As they dove into the Oorai hangers, the crew walked to the motel and checked in for the night. But Miho and co. took a look at there tanks, first with the M4A3E8.

The turret had 3 bags on it, one on the left and two on the right. The one on the left had a...M2 Flamethrower? 

Yukari: "Why do they have a flamethrower? where they in the Pacific?"

Miho: "Maybe, maybe not."

Putting pack the flamethrower they searched the bag on the right next to the M2 Browning, it had 3 Ammo boxes for the M2. And the final bag had some beer.

Saroi: "Well they like to party don't they?"

The girls laughed and called it a day. Miho noticed that on the right side of the Sherman there were 2 names and dates. One read "Keith Woods: 1923-1942" and the other read "Pitt Dickson: 1926-1943" she would ask about the manes latter. but now she wanted them to meet the rest of the school Tankery team commanders. 

----

Morning light hit Otto's eye, waking him up. Putting on his black M38 Feldmutze he walked out of his room to find that the rest of his friends were up and ready to start the day. "Goodmorning everyone." Said Otto in a sing-song voice. "Mornin' lad," Replied Irish. The boys walked across the street to Oorai, only to see a Tiger H1, Sherman Firefly, T-34/85, and a Churchill MK VII. 

Jackass: "Why are there 4 tanks here? I don't remember seeing A Tiger with the girls. Do you Steven?"  He asked his friend.

Steven: "No, but I'll bet you 5,000 Silver Lions that Delta would steel that Churchill if he was here." Steven remarked.

Otto: "Forget about the Churchill, what about the Firefly?"

James: "That's debatable, but let's see what with the new tanks?"

Matthew: "Sounds good to me."

They walked up the tanks to see Miho and 5 new girls walking to them, stopping one of the girls wearing a red coat and black skirt took a sip of tea. A girl in a German-style tank tunic sauteed the boys, naturally, they sauteed back. A tall blonde girl sporting an American Tank tunic also sauteed, but more sloppily than the last girl, the last one was on the shoulders of some woman with a vest and a Russian-style uniform.

Katyusha: "There men? You're telling me that new tankers are MEN!?"

Darjeeling: "That is quite a shock."

Kay: "Who cares if their men, their new recruits. I call the American team."

Maho: "They are not property Kay."

Kay: "The German's have a Panther II with night vision optics."

Maho: "I call the German team."

Katyusha: "I WANT DOTH!"

The boys started to laugh their asses off at this point in time, as well as Miho. Until Matthew heard the buzzing of an aircraft coming at them.

----

Hello, BATTLEFIELD 101 here. Thank you for sticking with me for all this time. If your OC didn't make it in, Don't be worried they will come. Also, my War Thunder account name is battle_101_iorn. See you in War Thunder.