I: KSJ

POINT OF VIEW: Vina

Hi! My name's Vina Belmonte and I'm 15 years old.

Nandito ako ngayon sa canteen at kumakain ng lunch.

"Vina!" I looked back and saw Katyana; one of my friends.

I just smiled at her.

"You okay?" She asked.

I just nodded as a response.

*****

After I ate, I was about to bring back the tray I've used when someone bumped into me.

"Sorry/Paumanhin." Sabay naming sabi.

Yung tray na dala-dala ko ay nahulog sa sahig and yung mga books na dala niya rin.

I looked up and saw a boy wearing a big round eyeglass.

Tinulungan ko nalang siyang kunin ang mga books niya na nahulog sa sahig bago ko kinuha ang tray na ginamit ko.

"Thank you." Pagpapasalamat niya at ngumiti. "And, I'm sorry for bumping you." He apologized.

"Ano ka ba. 😊 Okay lang iyon." I smiled at him.

"I'm Seokjin." He introduced his self and handed me his hand. "And you're...?" He asked.

"Vina." I said and took his hand and we shook it both.

"Nice meeting you, Vina." He said and smiled again. "But I'll get going since I have classes pa." He said and excused his self.

*****

Classroom...

"Vina, ba't mo kausap si Seokjin kanina?" One of my classmates asked.

"Why won't I? Is he famous?" I asked back.

"Yup. He's famous, alright." She answered and I was shocked. "He's called Hot-with-brains nerd here in the school. Many girls want to talk to him pero wala pa siyang kinaka-usap ni isa except you." She added.

"Tapos?" Pambabara ko.

"Tapos na." Sabi niya at umalis na sa kinauupuan ko.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES:

"Good Afternoon class!" Mrs. Jacobo greeted us.

"Good Afternoon Ma'am!" We all said in chorus.

"The principal said to transfer someone here from one of the other section." Ma'am started. "Please come in, Mr. Kim." She added and the boy that I bumped into a while ago entered our room.

He bowed and introduced his self. "Good Afternoon. My name's Kim Seokjin. Nice meeting all of you."

"You may take a seat beside Ms. Belmonte." She said and pointed at me. "The girl at the back row." She added.

Dumiretso naman sa akin yung boy at walang tiningnan na kung sino sa dinaanan niya.

"Okay... since andito naman kayong lahat, I'll teach na." Ma'am started. "Our lesson for today is about *blah* *blah* *blah*" Hays... walang mag-sink in sa utak ko.

Suddenly, I heard the bell rang.

"Wait for the next teacher to come." Ma'am ordered. "Goodbye." She added and went outside.

Nakaramdam ako ng pagkalabit sa aking right side.

I looked at my right side and saw Seokjin smiling at me.