Sexy Dancing Cat

Mariannete held her hand on the knob to her dorm. " I hope my roommate isn't an idiot... " She whispered, opening the door. To something she wanted to forget. Adrien on a table, shirtless, dancing.
" ADRIEN?! " Mariannete yelled. Her confidence got a raise in high school when she stopped stuttering around him.
" M'lady~ " Adrien replied. Of course Mariannete don't know he was cat noire, but he had to.
" Jeez, your such an idiot. " Mariannete spoke up, blushing.
" Oh am I? "
" Anyways, what are you doing on the table? " Mariannete asked her roommate.
" Not being the idiotic one in the room~ "

Mariannete stared daggers at him and locked the door after she got in. Adrien took this as a sign to run. And that, he did. She pounced on him, pinning him against the floor. " Looks like the kittens got her Claws out! "
Adrien noticed what he just said and ran to the bathroom, locking the door just in time. " Plagg, claws in. " He groaned. " Why'd you do that?! "
" Well, you said claws out, soo... " the tiny kwami spoke up.
" I'll give you camembert if you only transform me when I say. ' Plagg Claws out. ' Remember. Only when I say your name. I can't believe I'm actually explaining this.. "

" Deal. "
And with that, adrien put plagg into his pocket and walked back into his dorm. Only to be pinned against the door, by his oh, so pretty roommate, Mariannete.
" Surrender to your goddess, and bring snacks! " Mariannete yelled, laughing.
" Oh yes your majesty, please forgive me while I get them! " Adrien pleaded, slipping into the kitchen.
Mariannete plopped onto the couch, and saw a Scarlett rose. She smiled, and looked around. The room was designed around the type of rose.
Eventually, she fell asleep.

-

" Mariannete! Hello! Earth to marii! " Adrien yelled.
No response. He sighed and looked at her stomach. He smirked, looking a bit like the Cheshire cat. And started tickling her.

" EEEEEE!! NOOO!! " Mariannete squealed. Earning a chuckle from Adrien. His grin grew wider as he innocently put his hands behind his back. " C'mere, silly kitty! " Mariannete smiled at the nickname she gave him. He remained her a bit of cat noire. But they hadn't seen eachother after hawkmoth was found dead. They had no reason to meet. She mentally shrugged and Adrien sat beside her.

Mariannete pulled out her phone and texted her bffaf.

A ( Alya ): Hey gurlll!
M ( Mariannete ): Hi, alya! Omg u will nevr guess what's going down right now!
A: Well? c'mon spill the beans!
M: I'm sitting on a couch, with adrien!! EEE!
A: omg no way, I need a pic!

" Hey Adrien! Heads up! " Mariannete yelled, snapping a photo of them both. Adrien was ready, and making bunny ears behind Mari. Mariannete sent the pic, mentally squealing.

A: Omg, it's true! My girl has it bad for this boyy!
M: Oh shut it!

" I gotta do something, see you in a bit! " Mariannete said, walking out the door and onto the balcony. She hid Behind a wall where no one could see her.
" Tikki, Spots on. " She said, and transformed.
She called cat Noire on her hero phone. She missed his mischievous smile. Speak of the devil.

" Heya, bugaboo~ "
Cat noire was hanging above her like a bat.
" Cat noire!! " LadyBug yelled, pulling him into a tight embrace.
" Woah, this isn't my puuuuurrr-inces. The LadyBug I know would never hug me. "
LadyBug ignored him, and went on about how long it has been.
" You, me. Dinner at the bakery! "
" Eh? Sure! " Cat noire was surprised, but agreed.
" Its a date with my little lovebug~ " Cat noire smirked.
" Pbbbfft.. no! It's just dinner together. As... you know, friends. "
Cat noire felt his heart break at that word. Friends. He thought.
" Okay kitty. I gotta go, see you around! " LadyBug smiled, swinging off. Cat noire climbed back into the apartment though the window.
LadyBug did a 360, and came back to the balcony.
" Tikki, Spots off. " She smiled, looking up at the sky. It was midnight. She went inside to see Adrien, brush her teeth, and sleep. And with that, she finished her day.