Sick Day

" Achoo! " Marinnete sneezed, waking both her and Adrien up. " Hey Mari, you okay? " Adrien asked, looking at his dormmate. " Huh? oh, uh, yeah.. " She sniffed and rubbed her nose with her hand. ' Maybe I shouldn't have stayed out for so long.. crap, I promised that I'd meet chat tonight.. ' She thought. She hopped off from her bed and walked into the bathroom. She blew her nose and left. Suddenly, she heard a tap on her window. " Ugh... Come in, chat.. " She groaned.

The widow-door opened and the leather suited cat came in, his tail wagging in his normal side-to-sidebeacauseidontcareifibreaksomething motion.. " How's my purrr-incess feline? " He asked. Marinnete sneezed again. " Not so well.. " She sniffed. " Awe, tell me what's wrong." Chat's concern was showing and his tail was slowing down. " I think.. Achoo! I just stayed out too long last night.. " She replied, rubbing the bridge of her nose with her ring and middle finger. " Awe, c'mere " And with that, he pulled her into a hug. She flinched, but returned it, nonetheless. She smiled warmly as she felt her cheeks heat up. Chat rubbed the bluenette's back and comforted her. " I'll go fetch you some soup. Lie down. " Chat, said as Marinnete lied down and thanked him. Chat came back with chicken noodle soup, kissed Marinnete on the cheek and fled. No so long later, after mari finished her soup, Adrien came in holding some bags. " A-adrien! let me help you with that! " Marinnete approached Adrien, and took three bags. " Mari, are you really okay carrying those? "
" Yeah, why? " She sniffed, bringing them to their small kitchen.
" A friend told me that your sick. " Adrien lied, trying to protect his hero identity.
" Oh, uh.. I'm f-Achoo! " She sneezed into her jumper's sleeve.
" Gusendheit "
" Thanks... "
Adrien places a hand on marinnete's shoulder. 

" Listen, mari. get some rest. i dont Want you getting worse. "

Adrien Sternly told marinnete. Marinnete sighed and nodded in defeat. Adrien picked her up bridal style. " Wh-wha? What are you doing? " Mari asked, looking up at adrien.

" Putting you to bed. " Adrien replied, and put her onto her bed, and covered her up with blanket's. he stroked her hair until she fell asleep. He Got up and opened his jaket for plagg to fly out.

" Gimmie camembert. "

" No. "

" Gimmie camembert. "

" No. "

" Gimmie camembert. "

" No. "

" Gimmie camembert. "

" No. "

" Gimme- "

" I don't have any! "

Adrien yelled. plagg simply cleared his throat and..

" THIS GUUUUUY

IS A LIAR

AND HE'S OBLIVIOUS

WHO LADYBUG IS.

AND HE LIKES TO REJECT GIRLS.

CHLOE BOUBLEH IS AN ACEEEEEEEPTIOOON "

Plagg sang \ screamed.

Adrien hushed him quickly. 

" Shh! What if marinnete hears you? "

" She's asleep. "

But little did the blond know... she wasn't.

Adrien could heard his lady say: " I Love you, Chaton.. " before interrupted by mari's snoring.

****

 500 words-