01- Tropes

First headcanon! This time, it's the trope I believe the LIs and MC would have. I believe there's one similar to this floating around somewhere.

◇Nadia◇
Slow Burn: I couldn't really figure out what Nadia's would be, despite having played her route. However, I settled on a slow burn because who doesn't love two people slowly finding out that they love each other, in too deep to get out!

◇Asra◇
Red String: Or really any Soulmate AU. For anyone who hasn't played Asra's route yet, you've actually known Asra the longest, nine years, which leads me to believe that their trope would likely be some kind of Soulmate AU.

◇Julian◇
Romeo And Juliet: A man accused of murder and the lead investigator takes star-crossed lovers to a new level. Throw in Julian's dramatic flair and there's a lovely tragedy story. (COUGH LETS HOPE MC DOESN'T DIE COUGH)

◇Portia◇
Best Friends to Lovers: With someone as happy-go-lucky like Portia, it's hard not to be friends with her. It's even harder not to fall in love with her.

◇Muriel◇
Outcast and Popular: The trope where the outcast character and the popular character fall in love. Who doesn't love a preppy, popular person falling in love with the quiet, outcast :')

◇Lucio◇
CEO Trope: Ah yes, the 'fall in love with the rich businessman and no, this isn't 50 Shades wdym' trope. Give the Goat someone to love so he stops traumatizing the wifeTM.

Guys, I had no idea what this was, but please have fun.