07- Kissing

Sorry, I've been kinda busy lately. Anyway, as requested by BabeBrynne

◇Nadia◇
○ Nadia is very fond of giving you cheek kisses, it's one of her main ways to display affection.
○ Her favourite spot to be kissed is her temple.
○ Kisses are usually very classy but loving. She saves a lot of her passion for behind closed doors.

◇Asra◇
○ Adores kissing the hollow of your throat.
○ Loves having his curls smoothed back and a kiss placed on his forehead.
○ Has a disregard for privacy- will kiss you like it's the last time in public saying "They don't need to watch if they don't like it." This passion is also displayed behind closed doors.

◇Julian◇
○ Kissing the crown of your head- even if you are (depending on your height) taller than him, he still loves it.
○ Him being him, loves being kissed on his jawline.
○ Kisses with Julian are always kind of dream-like, very sweet but kind of hazy.

◇Portia◇
○ Loves kissing your nose. Just a little peck, usually as you're cuddling.
○ Loves being kissed on the cheek. She's got very soft cheeks as well.
○ Portia smiles a lot while kissing. Kisses with her usually end with both of you smiling so much you're unable to kiss each other.

◇Muriel◇
○ Likes kissing the backs of your knuckles the most- he thinks your hands are pretty neat.
○ Likes being kissed on his shoulder most. It's just pleasant to him.
○ Muriel's kisses are usually rather shy, but caring and cautious, as if afraid to hurt you. Very gentle.

◇Lucio◇
○ Surprisingly likes kissing your forehead the most. Says it's to stop him from having to bend/stretch, but it's really just a personal preference.
○ Kiss his neck and he'll melt.
○ His mood varies. Sometimes he'll kiss you with all the passion in the world, other times it'll be nothing more than the most gentle peck.

Yo, so as I said. Been kinda busy lately but we're all good. I played the final chapters a few days ago and I was shook™. I got Asra/Nadia's upright and Julian's reverse, so like, they all made me cry of happiness or pain whoop. Asra's route was my favourite till the end lmao.

Wbu? What did ending did y'all get for Asra/Nadia/Julian? Who's was your favourite?