Chapter 12

I get home and at this moment I didn't care about everything I just wanna go upstairs and die.

I grab a bag of chips and March up the stairs, shutting my door behind me, I crawl into bed and eat chips; and to be honest it feels great,well beside the pain in my back.

Maybe 10 minutes later I hear the front door open, I roll up the bag of chips and I set it on my nightstand, I then pull my blanket over my head, I close my eyes, I am kinda tired so I guess I'll just sleep now.

I do eventually fall asleep, and as soon as I start to dream I wanted up.

I push him,kicking at him, my tears where starting to make my vision misty.

Damien grabs at my neck, he holds me down, It wasn't just a fight for my virginity, it became a fight for my life, I squirm under his heavy hands, I claw at his hand.

" let me go you peace of shit ". The words Barely able to leave my lips.

He grunts before giving a sick smile, it sent shivers down my spine, I kick him in the jaw-

" DAMIEN STOP".

I jump awake aggressively, tears falling down my face, I can't even sleep anymore because that monster, I look up to see Craig standing in my doorway, his face had a bit of confusion and worry.

" um your mom let me in". I steps in.

He goes into his bag and pulls out a plastic crinkled water bottle, it's filled with this red juice, he hands it to me and I set it on my nightstand.

" want to talk about it ". I look at him then say.

" no I'm not the talking type ".

He sighs, looking at me softly before nodding.

" yeah I guess you're right".

He gets up and walks to the doorframe before turning and saying " if you want to talk and forget about it, hit me up and we can talk."

I laugh softly before nodding.

After a few minutes of him leaving I can't help and investigate the water bottle of juice, I go and grab it and I can tell it is slightly warm, I twist off the cap and smell it.

Blood. I sip some and it taste good, he really did this for me, even after me treating him like shit.

I do up the bottle and set it on my nightstand, licking off the rest on my lips,I rest my head on the pillow, not feeling asleep, not wanting to relive my nightmare.

The rest of the night becomes a blear, but from what I can peace together it was completely normal, my mom made dinner, my dad left me alone, mom went for coffee with friends and I was in my room.

I'm scared to close my eyes, not wanting to see it all play out again, I don't want to see me struggle like this again, I just wanna forget about everything.

And just like that I remember what Craig said, I grabbed my phone with anticipation, open it and scroll through my numbers and I find Craig's

Tweek: hay where do we meet up.

I wait for him to respond, scrolling through my phone feed, it doesn't take long for him to respond.