chapter 39

Craig pov

I was in a bad mood ever since I left tweeks, I kick a small rock down the sidewalk,my hands in my pockets playing with some lint I pulled off my sleeve.

Opening the door to home I see mom pop her head out from the stairs.

"You return". She says in a sarcastic tone I roll my eyes and head for the same stair case.

"Not in the mood". I brush past her and up to my room where I shut the door.

Throwing myself on my bed grabbing one of the pillows and rapping my arms around it, I sit like this and Fester, an ever growing pissy mood, how can someone be that cunt like. It's not like she cought me plowing him,just sleeping.

"What a bitch"I whisper pulling my hood down. Running my hair through my fingers.

I hear my door open and I dig my face deeper in the pillows " not right now Ruby".

Someone heavy set sits on the end of the bed and I lift of my pillow to see who it was.

"D-dad". My eyes water and I strat to cry.

Dad and I hug and I continue to sob,my dad works almost across the world so we never get to see him,some people think that my dad is dead and some days I believe it. But when he comes down to see me I'm reminded that he's well and alive.

" You're home-".

" Quite crying I'm,always home for your birthday". Right that's coming up.

He lets go if me and spoke low and tierd " so...have any lucky guy".

Tweek flashes in the back of my mind and I nod,dad dose the same " why don't you have him over". Tweeks mom flashes next and I cringe.

"Mom hates my guts". Dad hussies. But a heavy and chest wall shacking laugh comes rolling out of dad, I can't help but roll my eyes and crack a smile.

He sets a hand on my shoulder and says in a new found light lifted voice,yet,it still seems to grawl as he spoke, but not in the bad way. "Some times you got to brake the rules".

Dad gets up and his words seem to run through me and I again throw myself back in the bed.

Tweeks pov

The dinner table was silent,I couldn't seem to find my hunger unlike everyone else at the table, I stair down at the plate,playing with it.

"Are you okay tweek".

I look up,my aunt's eyes were set on me,her fork full and flouting,she held it like that until I would answer.

"Yes". My eyes glide away from her "just not hungry".

She hums as she shoves the mouthful in her mouth,the room fell silent,just the light clanking of forks and plates,I now feel Michal's eyes on me, I meet them but shrink into myself,fighting the pounding of my heart and the cold sweat that was starting to form, I let my leg shack.

"Yeah he's fine,just mad that he gets t cought with his butt buddy".

I sit up and bang my hands on the table"you want to open that shit, I'll open it". My cheeks hot from anger" why don't we telk about the guy you fucked last week, so sit your ass down and keep your mouth shut,because I have more where that came from".

He shoves his chair into the table it clashing with the wood ends and falling harshly on the floor,in one swift movement he had a right hook hit full force with the side of my face, and he curls his fingers with the caller of my shirt,not lifting me off of my feet thought,in irrational adrenaline pumped brain rushed thinking I grind my teeth and smash my forehead into his nose, mom and auntie screaming and fighting to separate us, thought me and the ground up eyeshadow palette of a human being where more focused on tarring in on one of another.