Chapter 1 - a new start

Beca Mitchell's life has always been rough, from day one everything went wrong, everybody knows shes a vampire but its not why people look at her in sympathy, most people knew beca's mum as a caring wonderful woman that loved her daughter to bits that's before she got killed by a vampire hunter when beca was only 5 years old.

Its now 13 years since that happened and her father, Dr Mitchell, has moved on to a step monster according to Beca, shes trying to move away to LA to focus on being a music producer to make her mum proud but her dad wont let her until he knows that shes tried her best in other subjects as that being a music producer "is not a real career"
So here she is, a fresh start to Barden University.

Beca sighs as she grabs all her luggage out of the trunk of the taxi. She breaths in the fresh air of the summer breeze when suddenly she has this urge to sink her teeth into someone.

she starts to panic "fuck" beca mumbles to herself. All she wants is a fresh start, she don't want anybody to think she can't handle herself.
She quickly grabs the luggage and starts to walk away when she bumps into this blonde girl wearing a green polo and cream coloured shorts

"Hi, welcome to barden university, my name is Mandy,I'll be here to help you to your dorm"
Mandy chuckles, then her face goes into confusion then happiness
"Oh by the way here's a rape whistle"

Beca raises a brow but takes it "thanks I guess"
As she starts to walk away she notices all the stalls that are up to try convince people to join
She chuckles to herself "nobody is gonna fall for it, well at least I ain't"

As she walks to her dorm a strong sense of love came crashing on her. she looks around and there is this red head with a bright glow around her, she looks around to see if anybody else can see this glow. She shakes her head and walks away when she has this strong pain in her chest the more she walks away from that mystery woman.

As she's packing her stuff away in her dorm the pain gets more intense,
Beca grabs her chest and takes deep breaths
"Mum, what's happening to me" beca whispers
As she looks out the window she instantly locks eyes with the girl, beca sighs in confusion, out of everyone why her?
The pain got worse,
She growls to herself, storms out the dorm and walks towards this mystery woman.

————————————————————
All rights reserved, all spelling mistakes are my fault.
Let me know what you think and if you've enjoyed it so far.
Thank you for reading