Inorganic Danger! (2) - Ocean Revenge

When i was child, i had a dream. I wanna be scientist. Who made amazing inventions for humankind. 

But when i got older, i realized, human kind betrayed me. They betrayed our earth.

I saw how turtles choked on plastic because they couldn't differentiate between jellyfish and plastic bags. I read news about dying whale who died because the water was too contaminated. I saw crabs and shrimp dying because their natural habitat was corrupted by the plastic. Shark was killed for their fins, left alive to die because they couldn't swim anymore. Fishes in every ocean swam with tons of plastic. 

Human was greedy. They made giant corporation without caring about nature they destroyed in the process. They made tons of plastic waste, and dumped all of it to the ocean. The earth was dying, animals suffered from human's wrong doing. And it need, to stop!

So i dedicated my life to save the earth. Because i think, there will be no point in making inventions for human, if there is no place for us to live, if the earth was damaged in the process. 

I tried to spread awareness about the danger of plastic. How plastic bring nothing but destruction to our life. Really, there is nothing great about plastic. 

I tried to submit my plan to companies, so they could stop using plastic. I introduced them to the new alternate method that was safer for environment, but every one of them reject my plan. They were too blinded by money to care about our nature.

Frustrated, i changed my way. I started making a new plan. If human didn't care about nature, i will make nature punished them. 

I started my research on how to train animals, especially marine animals. I wanted them to be smarter. I wanted them to be able to fight and defense their home. To protect the earth from its most vicious predator, human. 

If i can no longer trust human, then i would let the animals take over the control. 

Then after 50 years of intense research, i finally did it. 

Today was the day. I turned on TV and wait for it to happen.

"BREAKING NEWS

Port city everywhere was under attack, from... Marine animals! 

They caused big wave, and bring all the trash from the bottom of the sea towards the land. 

Military and police everywhere, was trying to take control, but failed. They were somehow managed to dodged the attack from human and caused even more damaged. 

It is real. Marine animals caused riot and tried to overtake human civilization. I repeat, marine animals get revenge towards human!

Human everywhere, started to drown in the plastic waste collected for years in the bottom of the sea.

People, what have we done?

This is your Global News, live reporting from the scene."