1.13.18 Daddy catastrophes

Dear diary

Dear diary

I'll start from the beginning since I haven't wrote you you in a good long while, it had to be eons ago ( this summer) when I first began to understand the nymphet world as I doodled and wrote fantasy's in my notebook. Now is a different time, as I spent all that time daydreaming about unicorns and rainbows( daddies and spankings) one majestic creature walked right into my life.
Sitting on my couch in my bedroom twiddling my fingers my phone lights up with an unfamiliar name, jay. He says straight off the bat that he thinks I'm cute and wants to get to know me better. He sends me a picture and video of him and my stomach fills with exploding light the fireworks on New Years. HE. WAS. PERFECT ! Skin like cinnamon piercing beautiful eyes, a jawline that cute right through my common sense and straight to my heart and a towering height of 6'6. I couldn't help myself, I knew I wanted him and only him to be my daddy. We talked all night that night on the phone until I fell asleep, his voice and everything about him made me not want to leave even if it was to go to sleep.
The next morning I wake up to 2 missed calls from him, this excites me greatly because he must really like me !! We talk again and again every night after night. about a week later is when the honey moon phase turned sour.
After hours on top of hours of endless conversation I found out that he was also into bdsm and dominating which was great. I am very little minded when it comes to sex and I am a virgin and his sexual demands gave me lots of anxiety. Was he a fuck boy ? Was I just a toy to him? Is this a joke? What if he's a catfish? I felt like I couldn't take it. But texting quickly turned into sending pics and phone 📲 stuff. I would have never done this for just anyone and I could fill myself becoming complacent in complete devotion. People don't think you can fall in love quick but when your a submissive/ little it's not that hard. And me I had fell completely in love with this man.
He started to leave me on deliverd all day and only text me at night
He would obviously me flirty with other girls
He would start only and majority wanting to talk sexual things
He would cancel plans for us to meet
But regardless of all these problems I think we were good even though it was obvious I liked him more than he liked me. He would say he loved me all the time but I don't know how much meaning that phrase had to him even though it meant the world to me.

my anxiety got the best for me, love can drive a girl insane. I set a trap that's what I did. A friend of mine slid into his dm's and came onto him and at first his protested but then continued to ask her if she was "dtf", the conversation from the proceeded in a sexual manner. When I found this out it felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest. And it still hurts. I confronted him about it and all he could do was bullshit me swearing he barely said anything. He then proceeded to text my friend and ask if they were on good terms. Everything that me and him were has been fucked Up since then. This happend a couple days ago.

Of course any random person would say I should leave him but I feel like you guys understand my struggle. Like he agreed to be my daddy and I can't just leave that easily because I'm in stupid love. He swears to me that he's sorry and that he loves me but how am I supposed to belive that. He makes me feel like a crazy woman, he barely responds to my messages in a day even after this whole occurrence but when he does swears he loves me but leaves me on read and deliverd. I'm so confused by these mixed signals. I'm stuck and I can't stop crying. I feel like his slave. I keep texting him over and over to only get one response a day that says he loves me. And I've tried to dettach but I can't and I can't stop myself from texting him. It's all so hard. And I keep thinking of how good it felt when things were good between us. Should I just forget it all and still talk to him? Should I show him my anger and just be ruthless ? Should I just try to forget about him all together ? Please help.

Ciao! lovely babies💗🎀 today will be the first edition of my nymphet diary, I know funnily enough I'm supposed to be the one writing the guide but advice is welcome I definitely need it. Comment what you would like to see in next chapters 😇 p.s baela 🍼