f i f t y f o u r

private message between awstenknight and underscoregeoff!

underscoregeoff: YES BITCH I'LL FUCKING MARRY YOU

awstenknight: SKSKKS IM CRYING RN

underscoregeoff: COME DOWNSTAIRS AND GIVE ME A KISS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IN PERSON

awstenknight: THERE WAS A CHANCE YOU'D SAY NO

awstenknight: like,, we've only been together since october last year and now it's december and it's just been a really short amount of time and we don't actually have enough money to get married but i just wanted to show you how much i love you

awstenknight: and i know marriage doesn't always show that - it's just a piece of paper - but you mean the world to me. i realised that when i left you a few months ago. i needed you. you were making me happy. by breaking up with you, i was making it worse.

awstenknight: yes, i've had boyfriends before. and i've broken up with them, and i've even got back together with one or two of them, but i ended up leaving them again because i no longer felt the same. because i realised that i was happier on my own.

awstenknight: but i know that i haven't lost feelings for you. i'm happier with you than i am without you. i want to be with you for a long time. forever actually. as cheesy as that sounds.

awstenknight: and i'm sorry i didn't say this in person. i would never have said it all before i started ugly crying. you mean the world to me geoff. you mean more than i ever thought a guy who heard me talking about liking dick while peeing would. 

awstenknight: also, we met on instagram, so why not ask you to marry me on here too?

awstenknight: i fucking love you, geoff wigington.

underscoregeoff: and i fucking love you too, awsten knight.

~~~~~

a/n - i told you it would end happy @ ellie