𝗜𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬.

(Kenzie's POV)                Edited

i looked up to see johnny in front of me. before i looked down to pick it up, i realised it wasn't on the floor but in johnny's hand. i was panicking. as he was slowly opening the scrunched up paper i snatched it off his hand leaving everyone including me speechless.

"what are you doing?" i replied in a not bothered tone.

"im looking at what my friend gave to you on a paper ball. is that hard to believe since you have no friends." he replied viciously.

johnny knew all about me and my friend and what happened but he still said that. he knew he crossed a line. as if he read my thoughts, hurt flashed through his eyes but i ignored it.

i stormed out of the classroom and sat on the stairs crying my heart out. the door opened behind me. i recognised those eyes. it was johnny, of course he followed me here. i shook my head in frustration.

"what do you want now!" i replied not caring what i looked like.

"im sorry for earlier, i just didn't want you to be happy after what you did to lauren." he said really quickly.

i was confused at first but replied,

"... so... you're not sorry." i was pretty sure hayden dragged him here even if we weren't on good terms.

he took a deep breath before sighing as if what he was going to say wasn't true.

"also what do you mean?" 'what I did to lauren' i replied, putting air quotes in the air at what I did to lauren. he looked at me as if I was crazy.

"don't look at me like that." i say uncomfortably.

"im going to gooo.....?" when he said it, it sounded more like an awkward question.

i nodded and as he was about to leave he stopped me and said,

"if you don't believe me, im inviting you to my party tommorow night." before I got the chance to reply, he left as if I had no choice.

i sighed and looked down at my now stained dress that I bought yesterday. love that for me.

———————————————————-

oh no, what's gonna happen at the party? ;)

don't forget to vote and comment <3

-laur🧸