𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞!

kenzies POV                                  edited

i slowly woke up. my body ached and I needed to stretch my arms. as I tried to do so, i felt something stop me. I tried again. stop.

i gradually opened my eyes to see a dark room and i was tied up.

WHAT THE FUCK!

panicking, I screamed for help.

as I did so, I heard a familiar chuckle.

i turned my head to see zindaya. i was so confused. what the hell was going on.

"zindaya what is happening and why am I here, tell me this is a joke or som-"

she didn't let me finish. she came up to me and slapped me. I scoffed.

anger took over my body. who did she think she was to do this when I had helped her so much?

my thoughts were interrupted, as usual.

"because of you my family left me, I got kicked out of that shitty school, and my family and friends hate me. oh wait, what friends, you took them all away from me when you first walked through our school!" she wept, having mixed emotions.

i never thought of it in her point of view.

"oh my god, im sor-"

i was cut off again.

"oh not today sweetie, I have done my waiting, you do not know how long I have waited to do this."

out from behind her back, was a sharp shiny object. my eyes widened. I nervously gulped.

no. this. couldn't. be. happening.

this is a dream, right?

——————————————————

IM SCARED TOO!

-laur🧸