Talk show - Jorbyn

Ship: Jorbyn
Famous or nah: Nah

Jonah's POV
I was on the Ellen show for Veterans Day because my boyfriend Corbyn is in the army and she asked me to come on her show. She introduced me so I walked onto the stage and gave her a hug then sat down.

"Welcome Jonah!" She said.

"Thank you, I'm happy to be here," I replied with a smile.

"Ok so my understanding is that your boyfriend has been in the army for about two years now," she said.

"Yes."

"Ok, have you seen him since then?" She asked.

"No, only over FaceTime," I replied.

"You guys have a strong relationship don't you?"

"Yes, we started dating about five years ago, and when we first started dating we promised each other that no matter what obstacle came with our relationship, we'd stay strong and stay together," I explained with a smile.

"Wow, that's amazing," she said. "We're going to play a little game called the whisper challenge, you're going to put on these headphones and loud music will be playing, then I'll read something off of the top card and you have to read my lips and guess what I'm saying."

"Ok," I said then took the headphones from her. I put them on and really loud music was playing. She was mouthing something that looked like 'God dog'. "God dog?" I asked, she shook her head. She kept saying it then I finally got it. "Oh! Good dog!" I said, she nodded her head and I took off the headphones. Ellen put on the headphones and I picked up the top card and read it. "I ride a rollercoaster," I said.

"I hate roles on a coaster?" She questioned. The audience laughed as I shook my head.

"I ride a rollercoaster," I said again.

"I ride a roller skate?" I shook my head again and after a few more tries she finally got it.

I put on the headphones again and Ellen said something but I couldn't tell what it was.

"What?" I asked. She said it again and I was so confused. She turned the card around so I could see what she was saying. "Corbyn is behind you," I read from the card. I ripped off the headphones and looked behind me to where Corbyn was standing. "Oh my god," I shouted then started crying. I stood up and walked over to Corbyn, I hugged him tightly and he put his head into my neck and I put mine into his.

"Hey cutie," Corbyn said into my neck.

"Hi," I said through my sobs. The audience was cheering loudly and I could barely hear them because I was so focused on Corbyn. I eventually pulled away and Corbyn and I smiled at each other, we walked over to the couch which now had seating for two people and Corbyn and I sat down together. "How long was this planned?" I asked.

"A few months," Corbyn answered.

"And you somehow didn't tell me?" I asked.

"Yeah it was really hard lying to you," Corbyn said. I put my head on his shoulder and we kept talking about war and everything until it was time to go home. Ellen closed off the show and the audience cheered, then Ellen brought us to the back room.

*At home*

We're at our apartment that we share and Corbyn and I sat on the couch together.

"How long are you home for?" I asked.

"Forever," he said.

"What?!" I shouted.

"I'm not leaving again," he said. I tackled him into a hug and I straddled his waist on the couch, I put my head into his neck with a huge smile on my face.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."