Mistake - Jarbyn

🌈🧸 push yourself, you never know who looks up to you

Third person

Jack walked up to the door, which lead to his boyfriend, Corbyn's, bedroom. He nervously knocked, then shortly after heard a quiet 'come in'.

Jack walked into the room, seeing his blonde boyfriend sitting on his bed.

"Hey gorgeous," Corbyn welcomed. Jack smiled and sat down next to Corbyn while fidgeting with is fingers. "Is something wrong baby?"

Jack looked up at Corbyn with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," Jack whispered. He looked into Corbyn's eyes for a split second before breaking down. Corbyn held the sobbing boy in his arms and comforted him while he cried.

"Shh love, quiet down," Corbyn said softly. He gently kissed the top of Jack's head and rubbed his back.

When Jack calmed down Corbyn smiled at him. "Can you tell me what's wrong love?" Corbyn asked. Jack nodded. He pulled away from the warm embrace and held Corbyn's hands between their laps.

"I made a mistake," Jack said quietly. Corbyn squeezed his hand for comfort.

"What was it baby boy?" Corbyn asked. Jack took a few deep breaths and looked down, too ashamed of himself to say it.

"I-I cheated," Jack said, then immediately started crying again.

"You what?" Corbyn asked angrily, he let go of Jack's hands and looked at him in shock.

"I was at a p-party and s-somebody pinned me against the w-wall. They were t-too strong. I tried to get them off but I couldn't. I'm so sorry," Jack said, breaking down even more. Corbyn sighed, feeling better now that he knew it wasn't Jack's fault. Corbyn pulled the sobbing boy into a tight hug and rubbed his back.

"It's ok love, it wasn't your fault," Corbyn said softly. Jack kept crying into Corbyn's chest. "Shh angel, don't cry."

When Jack eventually calmed down he looked up at Corbyn with teary eyes. "I love you baby boy," Corbyn whispered.

"I love you too," Jack replied with a small smile. Corbyn smiled back and pecked his lips.

The two boys smiled as they realized that they were currently looking at the love of their life.