3

I peak into the door way and see someone standing up from there current position on there bed.

"What.... Tim who the fuck is this!" The guy,  presumably Jeff, yells after looking at me. I turn to where Tim was previously,  to see him gone.

  "Asshole." I mumble before walking into Jeff's room.

  It was pretty neat actually, besides the occasional knife or blood stain. The main problem was his clothes. I scoff, typical.

  "I'm (Y/n), and apparently I'm your roommate. " I responded walking into his room and offering my hand to shake.

  Oh, he takes my hand. Then flips me over his back. I growl and jump to my feet running and tackling him to the ground, my clawed hands around his throat. I cringe back when he starts to laugh.

  He then "gently" kicks my body off of his and offers me a hand to stand.

  "Thanks." I mumble rubbing my back.

  "No problem,  just had to make sure you had some fight in ya. Can't have a nonfighter in my room.

  "Alright..." I mumble and sut on yhe edge of the only bed in the room. "I'll sleep in the floor. I'll ask Slender for a mattress later." I mumble looking at the carpeted floor, it was a fluffly white with splatter of red in a few spots. Probably blood.

  I feel Jeff sit down beside me. "No. It's fine I can sleep on the floor, it doesn't bother me none. But we should probably get you more then a mattress, there is only one small dresser and I need to clean out ny closet..." He mumbles looking at the closet, im pretty sure there's a dead body in there from the smell...

  A loud knock echos from the door and we both jump to our feey racing to the door.

  "I'll get it!" We both yelled.

  "No, I'll get it!" We yelled agian.

  I reached the door first but Jeff quickly pushes me off. I let out a growl as I tackle him to the floor. The door opens and Tim walks in with something in his hands.

  "Okay...?" He says and walks to Jeff's dresser setting a stack of blankets and a bag on the dresser. Me and Jeff both jump up onto our feet and look at Tim as he looks at us.

  "What do you want Masky!" Jeff snaps and I look at him with a frown, why is he so angry?

  "Just brought (Y/n) some stuff she might need Jeffrey!" Tim snaps back, them both growling.

  I sigh as I walk over to tim and grab the back of his Jacket, draging him out of the room as Jeff punches a wall before slamming the door.

  I drag Tim to his room and shove h8m inside before closing his door.

  I guess since I'm out I can walk to Slender's office to ask for a mattress or at least an air mattress.

  I wonder if I could do some magic... like my father showed me... but... I don't real know how... Well Yolo right?

  I close my eyes, picturing Slender's office.

  I open my eyes as a searing pain and freezing unoxygenated air surrounds me.

  I gasp for breath suddenly falling to my knees and look up to slender who'd probably have a 'what the fuck' face if he had a face.

  I stumble up to my feet.

  "I'd like to sleeeeep." I then face plant into the floor and the world goes black.

  ..::::..

  As I open my eyes I noticed that I'm in the same room I woke up in before but this time I am not shackled to the table.

  I sit up as I feel a pain in my arm. I look down at it to see it in a cast, I must have broke it.

  I stand up and walk towards the door. O freeze when someone clears there throat.

  Turns out it was a masked man. Hos mask was blue and had something leaking from his eyes.

  "Who are you?" I demand

  "Eyeless Jack, call me EJ."

  "Oh..." I respond as I untense. "So why you here?"

  "I patched up your arm, I'm the doctor here." He says before walking to the door. "You're free to go and don't get that yet." He orders and I walk out the door after looking at the White cast.

  Alright...

  I WALK to Slender's office this time, not trying to teleport again any time soon.

  As I enter the room Slender stands and walks to my side in his human form. "Hello (Y/n), did you try to teleport?" He question with a knowing look.

  "Yeah...." I mumble as pink spreads across my face in embarrassment.

  "Well, you did a good job. I'm proud of you. But we will work in it more later. Also you probably don't even need that cast, you're probably healed already." He nods towards the cast and I shrug my shoulders, I'll remove it later.

  "Uncle, I was wondering if I could have some type of bed moved into Jeff's room?" I question and he nods his head.

  "I'll see what I can do. Don't expect it this week though, this week is already pretty busy."

  I nod my head and walk out if the office as he walks to his desk and sits down and picks up a letter... a letter from Zalgo.