Drama part4

Author's note: it was Friday when you went crying home when it happened.

You cried all day when you came back from School and cried yourself to sleep. And stayed in all weekend crying.

You woke up to your alarm and you were to scared to go to school but you felt safe with Alex and Carlos by your side. So you roled out of your bed and went to go shower and change into this➡️

This is how you look➡️

You go downstairs eat your breakfast and head to the bus stop and see Alex and Carlos waiting for the bus stop and you go up to them and you had tear stain in your eyes but you did not notice

You: hey guys  (head down)

Alex/carlos: hey

Alex: what's wrong? 

You: nothing (lied)

Carlos: are you sure?

You: yea (you forced a smile)

The bus arrives and you guys get in the bus and talked in the way to school and you guys arrived and went your separate ways when you went to your locker you saw a note and it said 

                                    Meet me in the back of the schoool

                                            - unknown

                           You grab the note and put it in your backpack head to your class

                                           Skip to after school because I'm a lazy BITCH 😂 

So you go to the back of the school and wait there for awhile and then you black out. You wake up in a bed tied up and half naked you stared to panic and look around but then you see the door open and someone come in and walk over to you started to touch you everywhere on your body and you started to panic and tell him to stop but he didn't and you notice that It was the guy from school and his name was Julian and then his 5 friends came in and they were mark,  Thomas, James, Robert, Andrew and they look at your body and bit there lips. Then Julian said it's time to do it and they got out.

                                                                             Kind Dirty part❗️

He started to take of his clothes took of your bra and underwear and he put on a condom and went in you and you started to cry because it was your first time and yelled him to stop and your legs were shaking and you were still crying then he stop and change and got out then mark came and undressed Him self and did the same thrust in you hard and you cried hard and yelled to stop but he did not then it happen again with Thomas James Robert then Andrew did to you and it was the first and vision started to get blurry and you blacked out. Then you woke up and the door open and they drag you out of the to the car and threw in there and couldn't see were you were going because you vision was still blurry and they stop and they threw you out and you fell in the side of the side walk and you were half naked, crying and you were cold. Then you saw a car pull aside and It was Alex he saw you and ran to you and hugged you because he saw you half naked and crying.

Alex: omg what happen

You: i..ii got raped (started to cry harder)

Alex: come on let's go can you walk 

You: n..nno(still crying )

Alex: ok I  going to carry you, ok 

You: o..ok

                                                                                      Alex POV 

I see a girl on the side of the road and I got closer and it was Y/N and she was half naked ,she was cold and she was crying so I run to her and hug her what happen and she told me she got rapped and she could bearly see and told her if she can walk and she said no so I told i was going to pick her and take her to the car.

                                                                      End of Alex pov

Author's note: so guys I'm going to change your name (Amber) to Y/N witch means your name

Thank you soooo much❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤💕💕💕💕❤️🖤🖤🖤💕💕💞💞💞💖💖💖💖

One more thing sorry for the photos bad WiFi 

Thank you again so much💕💖❤️💖💕❤️💞❤️💖💕🖤🖤🖤🖤

                                                                            TO BE CONTINUED