Drama part6

Your POV

Alex carried me to his car and layer me in the back and I said thank you and he closed the door and went to the drivers side drove to his house and fell asleep in the back. Once we got there I felt Alex carry me inside layer me in the which I think is his then I felt warm arms around me i and fell right back to sleep in his arms. You woke up and you were tied up to a bed  and you started to panic and then a shadow came in the room and it was Julian and you started to panic and cry more and he said are you ready and he started to take of your close and took his off  and was going to go in you but Alex woke you up because you were crying 😭 and he hugged to tight and you cried in his chest and fell asleep and kissed your forehead.

                                                                        End of your POV 

 You woke and you tried to get up but you couldn't because what had happen last night so you laid there on Alex's bed and then you heard footsteps come up the stairs and the door open and it was Alex.

                                                                                    Alex's POV 

I woke before Y/N and I felt so bad what had happen to her so I got up and went downstairs and sat on the couch on my phone for awhile and I decided to go up stairs and not go to school because it got canceled for some reason so I went up stairs and into my room and see Y/N awake looking around my room.

Alex: hey are you doing?

You: just in pain

Alex: well school is canceled for some reason do you want to do anything today?

You: yea but I can bearly walk and my cloths is in my house 

Alex: well brought you clothes and I can help you walk

You: ok thank you 🙂

Alex: well I'm going to get out so you can change your clothes is on the night stand😊

You: ok ☺️

Author's note: no outfit today sorry back yo the story. 

You and Alex got ready and went out all day and you spend the night at Alex's.

I have an  announcement to make in the next page 👋  💖💖💖💖🖤🖤🖤🖤💞💞❤️❤️❤️

                                                                   TO BE CONTINUED