A True Hero's Becoming

CR: Hello and welcome to the next project and season of "The Crimson Revenant" called "Union of Wills"!

Alex: ...

CR: What's wrong?

Alex: ...

CR: Are you alright?

Alex: ...

CR: Why aren't you saying anything?

Alex: ...

CR: O-kay, now I'm creeping out

Alex: ...

CR: CAN YOU TELL ME AT LEAST WHAT'S WITH YOU?!

Alex: ...

CR: Grrrrr, AAAARRRRRGHHH! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?!

Ashura: He's mad at you

CR: What?! Why?

Ashura: Because once again you're having these ideas and not focusing on your other stories.

CR: You do realize that this is a draft right?

Ashura: Unless you publish it then yes.

Alex: Grrrr, I've... had... ENOUGH! *lungs at CR*

CR: SHIT! *runs*

Alex: GET BACK HERE BOI! *follows CR*

Ashura: *stares at them as they get farther and farther* ... So, I'm the host now; oh well. So, for a reference when you read CR's scream, play "The Good And Bad of WILDCAT" at minute 6:22 when Brock "Moo Snuckle" screams. Now, for the descriptive disclaimer, CR owns nothing but my brother, me and anything you don't recognize; and if you recognize any OC content, then it may or may not belong to him, and if he doesn't, then credit goes for the creator.

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"All Might Speech/Moves or Techniques"

"One For All Predecessors"

That is all.

Alex: *Background* I'M GONNA GET YO ASS BOI!

CR: *Background* SOMEONE SAVE MEEEE!

Ashura: *sigh* Oh well...

On With The Show

————————————————————————————————————

"Young man, YOU TOO CAN BECOME A HERO!" - All Might

————————————————————————————————————

People aren't born equal; that is something people should always know, it is what makes them out stand the most; sadly, sometimes that is not a good thing, and one boy had to learn it the hard way.