Jungwoo & Doyoung

i've got a lOnG ass shot coming soon, but do y'all want them to fuck or nah?

×××

"I think Jungwoo likes you," Mark says out of nowhere.

Doyoung chokes on his water bottle.

The boys were now relaxing after their VLive ended where it was just Mark, Doyoung and Jungwoo.

And Mark, being the third-wheel he is, couldn't help but notice how flirty Jungwoo was with the older.

He had only mentioned it to Doyoung now because Jungwoo was currently out of the room, talking to a manager.

"How could you even think that? Jungwoo definitely doesn't like me," Doyoung says back.

Mark raises an eyebrow.

"So you're telling me that you didn't pick up on his constant skinship and flirtiness towards you?"

"Nope, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Bitch, he literally asked for your love for his birthday."

Doyoung gulped. "Um..."

"He wanted you to kiss him on the cheek!"

"Who wanted who to kiss him on the cheek?" Jungwoo suddenly walks back in the room.

"Ah, no one-" Doyoung was cut off.

"You wanting Doyoung to kiss you on the cheek," Mark replies cheekily, a smirk on his face.

"Oh yeah, why didn't you give me one, hyung?" Jungwoo pouts.

"Yeah, hyung. Why didn't you give him one?" Mark says, continuing to elevate the situation.

"I don't know, Mark. Why don't you give him one?" Doyoung smirks back.

Jungwoo looks at Mark with a raised brow.

Mark suddenly starts shaking.

He randomly picks up his phone and says, "Oh, will you look at that? Donghyuck is calling me, I should probably go take this," Mark starts for the door but Jungwoo catches his arm.

"Give me a kiss first," Jungwoo says with a sweet smile, holding his cheek out for Mark.

Doyoung laughs as Mark sighs. Mark tiptoes and quickly presses a swift peck to Jungwoo's cheek.

Jungwoo smiles brighter. "Thank you, Markie!"

Mark just blushes and scatters out of the room.

Doyoung is still sitting in his chair and laughing as Jungwoo nears closer to him.

"Your turn," Jungwoo says, sitting in the chair next to Doyoung and turning to face him.

Doyoung shuts up immediately.

"You got your kiss already!" Doyoung tries to excuse himself.

"And now I want one from you," Jungwoo tilts his head and taps his cheek, exactly like he did in the VLive.

"Are you-" gulp. "Are you s-sure?"

"Yes, please," The sweetest plea leaving Jungwoo's lips.