6:her adventure

The reception went well , aaria was looking nothing less than a queen of his kingdom . But he couldnt see the happiness on her face , which should have been on a newly married wife's face . He saw that she forced herself to smile for people .

Aaria wanted to go with his family after reception for somedays .but zaryaab didnt allow it , he knew that it could arise questions in many people's mind .

" i will take you to your father's place in some days ." Zaryaab said to aaria , to which she kept quite .

Zaryaab had planned to visit different countries for their honey moon , but it seemed useless now . He went to the work next day .

Aaria didnt know what she wanted anymore . She just wanted to frustrate and hurt zaryaab as much as she was .

Its been somedays since their reception .aaria was getting really bored , she decided to go for a long drive . " bibi ( mam ) , i can take you where you want to go . Shah g will be angry on us, if you will go alone " a driver came near her and said respectfully .

" no , i dont want anyone with me . And if anyone follows me, i will make sure that you are all punished " aaria said and sat in the car without saying anything else .
Aaria went outside the city area to relax .
The guy didnt know what he should do . When aaria didnt come back for next 3 hours , he decided to inform shah g . It was evening time , when zaryaab got the call .

" hello , shah g , bibi had gone outside without anyone 3 hours ago , she isnt back and her phone is also here " the driver informed scared .
"WHAT ?!!! " zaryaab said . He quickly left and went towards his place . Ahmad was also with him . He knew that how dangerous could it be for her to wander around alone .

When zaryaab entered , most of the servants were standing in the porch area .they understood how serious her security was for their boss.

" why did you even let her take the car of out the gate ? That too without security " zaryaab said in a low voice filled with anger . Zaryaab was feeling really worried , she hadnt even taken her mobile so that he could contact her . The sun had completely went down , and his worry was also increasing with passing time. 

Aaria decided to come back , when the sun started to come down . She was still outside the city , when a cat decided to come infront of her car,she quickly turned it , so that it ended up entering the unpaved area .when she got out to check on the car, she saw that the front tyres were flat " damn!!!" She said kicking the flattened tyre .

There wasnt much cars passing though there also , to her bad luck , there was even less chances of anyone passing through it at night .

She remember that she hadnt even taken her cell phone with her . She was getting more and more worried with each passing minute . The night was falling , taking help from someone wont have been better than inviting trouble herself.

-------------
Next update in some hours :)