12

aaria turned to see her mom smiling . " what happened  mom ?" she asked

" have you noticed , the way you cant complete 5 sentences , without including zaryaab in them . its like zaryaab is on your mind all the time " mom said .

" no ! its not like that " aaria said frowning .

" yes! yes! i think , my daughter really loves her husband "

" what does it have to do anything with love ? " aaria asked .

" okay ! answer some questions , then i will tell you . "mom said .

"what are the good things about zaryaab ? "

" he cares for me , he is polite , he treats everyone with respect , even if i am wrong , he teaches me instead  of just scolding , he adores you all ....." aaria was stopped by her mother .
" okay okay ... now tell me his bad points " her mom said .

" everyone fears him ..... but its not like he hurts anyone . he is mafia ....... but i have never seen him hurting any innocent " aaria said thoughfully .

mom smiled shooking her head " and then you question  me . seeing everything positive in a person , and neglecting everything negative even after seeing it . you are always talking about him , you cant stand anyone saying anything bad about him , not that anyone dares to . a sweet smile spreads on your lips whenever he is mentioned . what do you think , what else is love ? giving someone more respect , more importance , more care than your own self , putting him before you is love . "

" actually it was awkward to see you without him here . its like you both are extensions of each other . how beautiful is that , even to the other's eyes , you are nothing more than one " mom said while caressing her hair .

aaria spent  that night thinking about what her mother had said . her heart stopped beating for a second , when she realized that her mother was telling the truth .

Aaria was having breakfast with her family , when she saw zaryaab coming towards them . She was surprised to see him there .

Aarish got up and hugged him .after greetings , mom asked zaryaab to join them for breakfast . Zaryaab took a seat beside aaria .

" aaria was telling that you would be back in 2 days ..." aarish asked .

" yes! The plan was that , but everything got handled earlier than my expectation .i have come directly here " zaryaab explained .

After breakfast , zaryaab asked aaria to come with her , but she denied , saying that she had made plans with her mom.

Zaryaab could see that she was being sneaky , she wasnt making eye contact with him . Zaryaab was disappointed by her denial , but he didnt force her . He left after saying goodbye to everyone .

Aaria's mother was surprised by aaria's action . But she didnt say anything .

Everyone at his place was busy facing his sour mood . Ahmad knew that the reason must be aaria but didnt ask about it .

His day went like that . When he got home , ahmad was also with him . They went to his office , zaryaab's head was resting on the back of his sofa ,ahmad placed a pack of cig on the table .

" shah g ! Your cig " ahmad said .
Zaryaab looked at it and said " naah! Your shah bibi has forbidden the use of it "

Ahmad then understood that even after being so stressed , why he hadnt smoked a pack or two of them by then .

Zaryaab dismissed him for the day and went towards his room .

----------------