Being the eldest sucks.

Enji Todoroki enjoys kicking puppies in his spare time. Or kittens.

No, probably both.

His father had just come home with a maniacal grin that he always had after beating up- ahem- training the eldest Todoroki child or when he had gone all out with a villain. The redhead was silently grateful he didn't have training that day and carefully avoided the warpath that was his father. He clicked his pen repeatedly, currently very very bored. He had finished his homework an hour ago but didn't want to leave his room just yet. Rei was downstairs tending to both Natsuo and Shouto and the redhead wasn't sure if he could face her or if she would want to see him.

Touya loved his mother but he had to admit that her shunning of him hurt just as much as Endeavour beatings. He didn't blame the ice-quirk user, it wasn't her fault but that didn't stop it from stinging a bit. As much as he hated it, in some aspects he really was Endeavour's kid.

He leaned back sighing, eyeing the calendar on his wall.

The UA festival was in a week and Touya had it all taken care of. He had snuck into Endeavour's office and looked for the hero's schedule. The festival was held over a span of three days. Luckily for them, Endeavour hated crowds. They'd have the Saturday to themselves, Endeavour leaving for a mission. Shouto's birthday was a week after that and Touya decided an early birthday present was better than none.

He slowly slipped under the sheets of his bed, closing his turquoise eyes, everything silent except for his paced breathing. He had to change out of his uniform but he really couldn't be bothered and let sleep take him.

~~~THIS IS A LINE. ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL?~~~

Touya Todoroki is currently having a meltdown.

Well, maybe 'meltdown' isn't the right word for it but it's definitely worse. He regrets anything and everything he's done in the last five hours and curses at Ichigo for giving him the tickets.

The ones to the U.A festival. The very crowded U. A festival.

Somehow his stupid brain tricked him into thinking he could take care of three demons by himself at a place where you couldn't take a single step without bumping into someone. He had looked away for one second and they were gone. Capoosh. Alakazam. Bam. Somewhere in this godforsaken festival, there was an evil queen terrorizing the innocent, a hyperactive tiger sneaking onto rides he clearly is too young for and an emotionally constipated baby who is too good for the world.

Touya suddenly feels so sick that he finds himself worried for even Fuyumi. F-U-Y-U-M-I.

He hates being the eldest sometimes.

There's an explosion around the corner, one of ice and everything not nice. Touya storms up to the culprit as the cold didn't bother him as it does others. His body was incredibly flammable, more so than the average human which was ironically pitiful due to his quirk. Ice on the other hand... he could stand in a blizzard with nothing but his swimming shorts and be perfectly fine.

"Todoroki Fuyumi." His voice is dangerously low, fire bubbling under the surface, "Explain to me why the bumper cars are frozen."

"He took the blue car," She petulantly glared at the terrified six-year-old who seemed like he would faint any moment, "I called dibs. Everyone knows that dibs is the universal protocol for ownership."

The redhead scowled at his sister in disbelief, the urge to facepalm his head into a wall was incredibly tempting right now.

"Dibs." He started slowly, not able to process so much stupid at once, "You're fighting with a stranger four years younger than you over the blue bumper car."