Part ; 24

Y/n POV -

A few days had past, Eric and Matt had left by now so it was still a lot of us but without Eric and Matt being loud bastards it felt like a tremendous loss of life.

I had stayed in the room with Mason last night as Anna said she wanted to talk to Jay about something, she also told me to speak to Mason about what I needed to but my anxiety got the best of me as I stared into his eyes last night, they're so beautiful and held sorrow and sadness, he seemed as hurt as I was.

As of now he was sitting on the bed and I was in the bathroom pacing back and forth trying to work up the courage to say something to the man I've kept a part of my life for nearly a year, he means so much and I can't just end it. I may want to, but I can't, we'll figure something out. There's a light knock on the door and I hear a low cough.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Mason spoke with a shaky tone, he sounded as though he'd been crying.

"Yes..." I opened the door and looked up at him, my thoughts were right his cheeks were heavily stained with salty tears. "We need to talk,"

"I know, I will listen and try my best to make things right,"

We walk to the bed and sit a few feet away from each other, my fingers start making weird motions due to the tension and anxiety I felt. "I don't want to break up, I do still love you. I'm just hurt, a lot. I miss what we had," I paused and looked towards him, he was listening, "you say you were drunk, but that doesn't excuse it."

"I know it doesn't, but I genuinely can't remember the night. The last thing I remember was taking shots with Cam and Jay." He rubs his neck awkwardly, "obviously that doesn't give me any reason to cheat but everything is such a blur."

"I guess I can understand then, but I hate the way I feel." Tears broke through my hurt eyes, "I can't handle knowing my favourite person in the world cheated on me,"

"Well I can't handle knowing I hurt you this much, I love you, so fucking much y/n. Those words may have lost meaning due to what happened, but I mean it. I love you." He held my hand up to his mouth and placed a soft kiss on it.

"I love you too, maybe we can mend things I'm sure we can figure something out." I glance up to him and his eyes seemed to have lit up with happiness, his whole demeanour had changed. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my nose.